(One-Shot/Random) Happy Birthday Hikaru Asahi!

Part two of 'Taking care of Him"
Ask and Dare house-

Everyone is busy preparing a surprise party for Hikaru since today is his birthday. Plus, today he was able to discharge from the hospital after 3 weeks there. Bombers set up the dining area and Shu helps them make a birthday cake. His task became easier because Mrs. Aoi is there to help him.

While others tidy up the living room and keep the surrounding area clean. Hyuga is most excited because his beloved brother can go home.

Valt: *smell something* I smell beybread!

Rantaro: Valt No-

Wakiya: Finaly! Finish with the ballons.

Raika: I'm sure Hikaru really love this!

Gun: Yeah! After in the hospital for 3 weeks..

Chuck: I can't believe he dared to stay there longer. I heard the hospital he stay is haunted!

Lui: Nonsense. Ghost aren't real. Ask the guy who always in the hospital because he didn't listen to his friend's advice.

Shu: *from the kitchen* I heard that Sharkie!

Hyuga: Yeah that's nonsense! Hikaru is the most bravest person i know in the world! Only one thing can scared him!

All-Hyuga: What is it?

Hyuga: Harry! 🌟

The Bombers start laughing. Damn he's right. Hikaru always scared at the hedgehog. In this case. Harry. Because they always hang out with Lane.

Wakiya: I won't deny that.

Nika: *giggle* Wait.. did you guys got a present for Hikaru?

Toko: I already got him something!

Naru/Aiger: We share our presents!

All: Yeah! We already got the present!

Aiger: Hey.. C'pten is not here.

Fubuki: He and Yuki went out to find a present for Hikaru.

Raika: He should hurry. I'm sure Hikaru and his parents on their way here right now.

Valt: Hey Shu can i see the cake- OH MY VALTREYEK!

Hyuga: What's the problem- WOOAAAHHH!!