Congrats On The Engagement Part 2 Alternative Ending

When they stopped they saw a building on fire. It turned out to be Marinette's boutique. Of course, she had money and could easily rebuild it if she wanted to, but the miracle box, along with the kwamis and the grimoire, was still inside, and they were irreplaceable since they were the last ones in the world. Once Marinette had that horrifying realization, she ran inside while Damian tried to stop her.

When she went inside, she covered her nose. She turned around only to find almost everything on fire. She could barely see anything, but she knew the layout perfectly so she knew where she was going. She headed upstairs where the miracle book and the grimoire were hidden. Once she located the miracle box, she saw the kwamis panicking over what they were going to do, because they couldn't risk it and use Longg's powers. Once the kwamis noticed she was there, they told her to get out. They would survive; they were gods. Nothing could happen to them. Marinette didn't pay attention and proceeded to grab the miracle box and grimoire and started to walk out quickly out of the room.

Damian was trying to free himself from the firefighters, who would not let him go despite him telling them that his fiance was inside the building. Even though he was able to flip over the firefighters, he knew they would be shocked as to why the Wayne heir had such strength.

Once he finally managed to escape from the firefighters' grasp, he ran towards the building and entered to find Marinette having trouble finding her way out, as the fire had spread more. Damian found a way and shouted at Marinette to follow his instructions. He told her to move to walk down the stairs, take a step to the left, take 7 steps forward and after that turn right and walk three steps and walk straight towards him.

Unfortunately a piece of wood was about to fall off and hit Marinette, but luckily, Damian saw it just in time and yanked her forward as she was near him already.

Once Damian had her safe in his arms they started walking out as fast as they could to get out of the building. Once they were out of the building, they headed towards the ambulance to see if they needed any medical assistance. Of course, Marinette and Damian were both okay. It was a miracle.

Once they got the okay to leave, Marinette and Damian got inside their car and Marinette prepared for the scolding she was going to receive, but instead, Damian just hugged her and told her to not do it again. Marinette, while shocked, hugged him back and promised it wouldn't happen again.

Once they got back to the manor, they were greeted by happy faces which turned into concerned ones once they saw their condition. They told them what had happened and that there was nothing to worry about. They were okay and they headed upstairs to get cleaned up. After they finished showering, they headed downstairs to explain everything that had happened. When they finished explaining, they told everyone that they had an exhausting night and were going to sleep.

Before heading in, she checked in with the kwamis they wanted to see for themselves if Marinette was okay. Tikki scolded Marinette for doing something like that, knowing that nothing could happen to them. When Tikki finished, she hugged her cheek and also told her to not do it again. Once she was done, she headed towards the bed and laid down, facing Damian who had already gotten into the bed. Once he noticed Marinette staring at him, he extended his arms and asked if she wanted to cuddle. Marinette hugged Damian and fell asleep in his arms. 

A/N

So I'm going to be honest with all of you I waited a while to post this here because a lot of you asked for an update and I get that you wanted a better ending but the way some of asked for sounded more like a demand. I don't appreciate it I love that you like my stories and read them but if you demand stuff from me it's more likely that i wont do it. If you want a update you could always request one not demand one. And I appreciate the comments I get but mostly all of them are demands to do a second part or to update. When I read the comments I want to see what you think of the story not that you want a update. I love writing I really do but sometimes with the comments I get i lose motivation.