Katakuri's Rage

Momo POV:

Class had started strangely late today with us being almost half an hour in and there still being no teacher. "Anyone know what's going on?" Kirishima questions with everyone in the dark as well. The only people that were not acting as if something was odd were Todoroki and Iida who held a face of fear over them.

"Hey! Some red haired guy's walking into UA. Uraraka and the monster's with him too!"

'Red hair?' We all walked towards the window for us to see the man and my face lose all color. "That's Red haired Shanks! One of the four Yankos!"

"Wait,! You mean those four that are the strongest like Whitebeard and Big Mom!?""

"The same Ashido."

Mr. Aizawa and Recovery Girl immediately ran out to motion the villain into the building with Uraraka staying as close as she could. Not long after they walked into the building, Ms. Midnight came in fairly shaken up.

"Everyone. I need you to come with me to the auditorium right now. This is an assembly for first year hero students immediately. Matters in regards to an attack on a student must be addressed this instant." We followed Ms. Midnight with Iida and Todoroki walking up to her.

"Does this have anything to do with the contact we had gained from Midoriya this morning?"

"Is he alright?"

"All your questions will be answered later. Right now, just follow me."

We entered into the assembly room with class B already there. Kendo ran up to our class and spoke with Todoroki and Iida. "You think this is about the Warlords and the attack on Midoriya this morning?"

'Warlords?'

"Possibly. I only hope Midoriya isn't too badly injured." Iida looked to his hand with Todoroki starting to walk towards the door before Mr. Aizawa and the rest of the UA staff came in.

"Stay in here Todoroki. Midoriya's with Recovery Girl now and Uraraka's already informed about the fine details of this meeting since she refused to leave his side." Our teacher walked up to the podium with his face clearly showing anger and rage. "I'm certain you all are starting to pick up pieces something is wrong, so I need you to listen carefully. Earlier this morning, one of class A's students was attacked by the 7 Warlords. For those that don't know them, they're a legal vigilante group led by the Marines. If all 7 were stationed to attack someone or something, there is high chance this is the result of being asked to by Fleet Admiral Akainu."

Everyone was uneasy with this before principal Nezu got up to the podium. "Due to this, UA will officially stop any and all work studies and internships with the Marines. We will not tolerate one of our students being attacked for no apparent reason. The information will also be given to the police with any further repercussions being done at a later date." I tried to think of who it would be with the thought of the person in question being most likely the villain.

"Is Midoriya ok?" Kendo from class B raised her hand for all of us to look at her like she was crazy.

Mr. Aizawa got back towards the podium to answer. "As of right now, Midoriya is in stable condition. He had taken quite a beating with his life being at risk if something wasn't immediately done. However, there are still things that we will have put into place because of this unsightly incident."

Principal Nezu continued with his talk. "Due to this attack, we will be changing UA into a boarding school. This isn't a new topic and has been brought into question to make into the curriculum for some time but for one reason or another has been stopped. Starting this weekend, you all will be living on UA grounds with a written form being given to your parents today."