Chapter 30

The group of five had managed to drag Aasim and Andy back to the store.

They were immediately greeted by Sophie and Louis, both of whom looked incredibly worried.

"Where were you guys? What the fuck happened to Aasim?!" Sophie asked, once she noticed Aasim's missing leg.

"And who is this shady guy?" Louis asked, noticing the unconscious Andy.

"This guy kidnapped Aasim and ate his leg, we tracked him down, and rescued Aasim and knocked this guy out and brought him back here." Marlon explained.

"So, what are we gonna do with him?" Sophie asked, wanting to kill him.

Violet spoke up "we're gonna take a vote." She decided

"Clem? Who is this?" AJ asked, as he and Tenn came over.

Clementine wasn't really sure how to explain the concept of a cannibal to AJ. "This is someone really bad, he kidnapped Aasim and hurt him." She answered.

"How so?" He asked and squinted his eyes, then he noticed Aasim's missing leg and jumped back, Tenn noticeably gasped.

Minnie and Sophie instantly comforted Tenn by holding him close.

"What happened?" He asked, staring at Andy, clearly scared of him.

"Sometimes people have trouble finding food, so they murder people and eat their bodies." Clementine explained to him.

"That's really bad." AJ commented, clearly terrified of Andy.

"We need to get him tied up, before this guy wakes up." Marlon told everyone.

"Yeah, you're right. Let me help you." Louis said, as he and Violet helped Marlon bring Andy over to a storage room and tie him up.

Lilly was looking wide eyed at the man, she had a practically photographic memory of every incident that happened on the day she lost her father. She recognised Andy.

"Clementine!" She yelled.

Clementine knew that she recognised Andy, either that or Lilly had become incredibly hostile to any strangers over the eight years that they'd been separated.

"Yes Lilly?" She asked.

"You do know who that is?" Lilly asked, glaring at her.

"Yes, I do know who he is. He was one of those cannibals on that farm." Clementine responded.

"Yeah the same pieces of shit, who killed my dad. So let me ask you, knowing who he is, why the fuck is he?!" She demanded.

"We're not keeping him around." Clementine assured, feeling confident nobody would keep Andy around.

"Oh, like you keep me around?" Lilly scoffed, she was sure the group would keep Andy around. After all they'd kept her around. They clearly don't know how to survive yet.

Clementine was taken aback by her words, though she knew that Lilly was right really.

"We won't keep him around, we're not." Minnie interjected

"We've tied him up." Marlon announced as he, Louis and Violet walked back into the main area of the store.

"So are we going to vote now, or what?" Louis asked.

"Yeah we should." Violet agreed.

Everybody took their votes and it was agreed that they'd leave Andy at the store, and the group would continue their journey to Richmond, much to the chagrin of Lilly.