KEITH RELF

I got bored while listening to 2000's music and this idea popped up In my one brain cel, I made a sad but as well 😭
...

'why am I the only one that isn't half drunk or drunk here' you thought to yourself as you sat in pages back room  of his flat,surrounded by the rest of the Yardbirds.

The Shadows record on in the background was quite calming then on front of you you had Jimmy and Jeff almost snogging. Spin the bottle.
"Do we have to do this?" Jimmy whined. "Your the one who asked to play the stupid game, so yeah you do." You rolled your eyes at your best friend.

He rolled his eyes and kissed Jeff's check. That's when Keith started laughing explosively as well. "I'm only letting y/n to do that from now on."Jeff said rubbing his cheek with a cheeky smile. To of which you rolled your eyes.

You stood up and laughed kissing his forehead and got the packet of cigs from your back pocket. "See! Jim jam get some lessons on how to kiss people, thank you!!" Jeff almost fell over taking the cigarette that you handed to him.

"Alright dopes I'm going to the tiny arse balcony for a day, anyone care to join that isn't Jeff." You added at the end.
"Hey!! What's wrong with me?" He pouted taking another sip of beer.

"Your drunk and we don't need a dead Jeff on the pavement do we." You rolled your eyes and walked out onto the small balcony.
You glanced back into the room and saw them all shoving Keith and giggling like school girls.

Keith stood up and looked at you making eye contact then you broke it. 'why did I break eye contact that was amazing' is what you thought to yourself.

he opened the small sliding door and stepped out onto the small balcony with a smile.
"Hiya again." He smiled a awkward Smile and a small blush crossed his cheeks.
"Breather,?" You asked with a small laugh and putting the cigarette to your lips and blowing out a puff of smoke through your nose.

"Yeah." He laughed lightly lighting his cigarette then bowling a puff of cold air from his small intake of air moments prior.
A small comfortable yet awkward silence fell upon the both of you.

'no no no don't think that y/n, you can't just turn around and snog your best mate for no reason no no no you can't, oh Jesus Christ it's tempting' your brain was spinning circles and Keith took you out of that silence by looking over the edge of the railing.

"Gorgeous innit,." He smiled quite brightly looking at the fields and hills that where in the distance at the other side of the park.
"I'd run through those fields for Hours if I could,." He smiled and looked into the distance.

"I'd do it with you when we get old, just walking instead of running, it would be even more beautiful with you there."he smiled Turning to look at you. "You've planned our future together?"you laughed.

"Kinda." He laughed lightly. "Speaking of future together, would you go out with me as in a thing?" He asked sheepishly now staring at the lines on the hardened concrete slab of a balcony.

He almost ran back in and on the top of his lungs to get the rest of their attention screamed "LADS WE'RE A BLOODY THING NOW!!" and all of them dragged him to the ground with smiling and laughing.

"ah congrats!" Was said allot that night. Well that we interesting.
You and Keith did go on allot of those hikes and mountain runs in the cold rain and burning sun.

Sadly never got to do it as elders...maybe in spirit just not in person...

..

BRO IMMA GO CRY 😭 WHY DID I EVEN DO THAT AS A ENDING!!! I'M CRYING WHY AM I SO SAD OML ANYWAY SORRY FOR HOW SHORT IT IS