Chapter 16

*recap*
I looked outside. Seemed as tho it was time for bed. I grabbed his hand and pulled him on stage.
"We'll talk tomorrow morning. Ok?" I said
"Ok" He responded. We both went to sleep.
*End of recap*
Day 2
*Ennards pov*
We woke up and looked around. Tables and chairs seemed to have been installed. Arcade machines, chairs, and more banners too. Colorful lights are shinning down on us. I look at Y/n.
"So how was the process?" She asked.
"I was asleep through all of it but I feel fine so I guess it was good." I responded.
"I saw Marionette roaming around gathering supplies." She told me, "They seemed too focused to approach so I left them alone."
I nodded and got off stage. I decided to explore. I went down the hall and looked at the first doorway "Party Room 1" it read. I knocked and heard a faint, "come in" I walked in and looked around. A black floor with stars on it. Red curtains around the stage. Two tables with eight chairs. Seemed like a nice room.
"Hey. Do you like it?" A male voice caught my attention. I turned towards him and smiled.
"Sure do. Names Ennard." I said holding out my hand.
"Glad to hear it. Names Freddy." He said shaking my hand, "Bonnie and Chica went back to the kitchen."
"Well I ought to get going. I gotta get back to Y/n before sundown or she'll get mad." I said waving bye as I left.
I walked across the hall and read the sign. "Party Room 2" I knocked and heard them telling me to come in. I walked in. Completely different appearance. Purple curtains with white stars. A pirate themed room and a parrot in the corner. How peculiar.
"Aye lad welcome to pirates cove." A male fox said coming off stage to greet me the female following close behind.
"Pleasure to be here. My name is Ennard. What shall I call you?" I said.
"Names Foxy and this is my lass Mangle" He introduced.
"Nice meeting y'all but I gotta get going. I've got more people meet." I said heading out. I walked to the doorway and went inside. Must be the prize room.
"Hello" I heard 2 voices say. I looked down and saw a boy and girl looking up at me.
"Heya thanks for letting me stop by." I said and immediately left.
I walked across the hall and knocked on the door a familiar voice tells me to come in. I walked in. It seemed identical to Party Room 1 but more old. How interesting.
"Oh hey Ennard. How ya feeling?" Fredbear asked.
"Doing good. Whose that?" I asked.
"Spring Bonnie. Pleasure to meet you Ennard." He said smiling. Almost creepily. I don't like him.
"Well imma get back to Y/n" I said and left without another word.
*Y/n's pov*
I was practicing my songs when I heard someone else walk into the room. I looked up and saw Marionette looking up at me. I simply smiled and patted the spot next to me.
"Sorry to bug but can I hang here for a bit. Your songs calm me." He asked as he sat down.
"I don't mind at all. Stay as long as you like" I said and went back to practicing. He stayed with me all day listening quietly or letting me know what notes to change, he was very observant. Ennard came back before sundown and got on stage. He was acting kind of different. Marionette decided to leave. I got up and got in my place.
"Goodnight" we both said and drifted off.
_________________________________________
Rubirose signing out ☕