Chapter 7

Lucian P.O.V

WARNING: Slight Smut, Not A lot.

"Mhm be a good bunny and behave." he said, "And if I don't? What are you going to do about it, Mr. Beast?", He stared into my eyes, and grabbed my jaw. "I can do so many things, including letting you stay in this place to rot." He told me coldly, and with just that he left without saying anything else; left me there shocked. But, what more was that his words made me upset. It doesn't matter anyway, he's just a client, not someone worth hurting or overthinking over, I left my thoughts at that and fell asleep on the floor.

After what felt like a second past, it was morning already, the buzzer ranged for breakfast, and the gates unlocked for all the inmates to leave their cell. I started heading to the lunchroom while humming and silently singing, "blowing up his phone, I know I'm tripping for no reason He gon call it crazy, but I say I call it fiendin", after finishing grabbing my food, I felt eyes on me. I turned around to see what the fuck was going on. Someone shouted, "Hey pretty boy! Keep your eyes opened, the Reaper is coming after you! He's coming out of isolation!" they said and the whole cafeteria started whispering shit. I was confused, it's my what? third fucking day here? And who is this "Reaper", I don't recall doing shit to offend him? Why is everything happening to me? God fucking dammit.

Fucking cafeteria always be killing my fucking vibe. I headed off to the shower, thank god this prison was somewhat luxurious, they had somewhat private stalls. I took a stall and close it, letting out a long sigh. I finally got some alone time to myself with no men making sexual comments, I have to admit I enjoy the peace. Turning the handle to make the water come out warm, I threw my clothes over the edge at the top to prevent them from getting wet. Forwarding toward the water, I let it soak my hair and flow down to my body till I'm adjusted to the temperature, and felt comfortable with it. Grabbing a small amount of the shampoo they provided for us, I began washing my hair and humming to "Thot Shit, by Megan Thee Stallion" and swaying to the flow.

I rinsed off the shampoo in my hair and put some conditioner in my hair. Then I heard a chuckle behind me. I turn around at the speed of light to see who it was, there he stood, staring down at me, "I like the way your hips move whore." His way of speaking to people was outrageously disrespectful but then again what did I expect its prison. Quickly grabbing the shower head I aimed the water at him and screamed, "GET OUT, YOU FUCKING PSYCHO, FUCKING PERVERT, GET OUT, GET OUT!" He blocked the water and stepped even closer, and closed the door, I was in panic mode, stepping back until my back hit the wall. He took the showerhead away from me and placed it in the original spot it belonged. "You know it's not fucking nice to soak someone who gave you a compliment." He said while cornering me. I stood my ground I refuse to let this pervert fuck with me.

"It's not a compliment if you are calling me a whore." I shot back at him, "Not to mention it isn't fucking very nice of you to interrupt someone else shower and walk-in on them naked. I don't recall you paying for a free show." I said while glaring at him. He grabbed my towel, and wrapped it around my lower waist, and then pulled me closer with a yank. "First off, thanks for the fucking free show bitch. Second, It's not nice to spray someone with water, Third, be thankful for the compliment someone gives you." He whispered into my ear, with one hand I pushed him to make a small gap between us, and one hand covered my ear he whispered in. "My ears are sensitive, and I'm not deaf you don't have to whisper, get your hands off of me."

He continued to hold me by the waist, not saying anything, "Hey mister are you fucking deaf? I said let go of me unless you fucking intend to shower together which is not gonna happen cause I don't know you, nor do I want to shower with a savage beast who interrupts another person shower." I said in one breath. He started to undress in front of me "What the fuck dude I wasn't serious-" I yelled, he pulled me close into his arms "I'm not deaf, and yeah we are gonna shower together, to save water and I don't wanna let go of you now." He said. I don't even know this man, I don't even think he knows me, but what the fuck is going on.

He slicked his hair back, revealing his facial feature more clearly to the eye, we stayed there for a good 3 minutes into each other eyes, then his eyes roamed around my body as if he was admiring a piece of art. "Didn't someone teach you it's rude to stare too much?" He asked me while shampooing his hair. I cleared my throat to say, "Didn't someone teach you to not interrupt someone else shower and call someone a whore? And, didn't someone teach you to keep your hands to yourself?" I spat out while giving him a smile. "You really shouldn't add fuel to the roaring fire, think about the things I can do to you at this moment. I can have you dead in 3 minutes or else I can scar you and do so many repulsive things." He said with a smile. I felt shivers run down my spine, I didn't want to end up as a corpse here in this disgusting prison. I just wanted to eat a cheesecake, and enjoy life, but here I am, in prison, with a naked man who I don't even know in a shower stall naked.

I was on the verge of crying, "You shouldn't do that, I'll scream, I don't even know you, why are you doing this to me, I didn't even do anything to offend you, I just wanted to be done with this place and go home" I said through choked sobs. He began to carry me and gave me a small number of comforts to calm me down, it felt nice, I started to fall asleep in his comfortable embrace.

Find out who he really is, in the next chapter.

(Yes, you can scream at me for the VERY late update hun)