Chapter 9

Lucian P.O.V

I was woken up by a loud buzzer. It was time to go and "work". Everyone was assigned to a job in here, whether if it was gardening, cooking, window cleaning or laundry. Fortunately, for me I was assigned to window cleaning, something easy. Til I found out there were 4 windows in every room. And, more from where that came from. I had gotten up to get dressed for the day, and was heading down to clean windows.

"Look who it is, the princess of the prison ward" someone said. I turned my head to face him. "Me? Princess? Are you fucking insane? I'm a fucking Queen.", I replied. "Mhm, listen to his Highness" a voice said behind me. I turned around and it was Dante. "Oh it's you" I said. "Not "you". But Dante. My name is Dante. D.A.N.T.E, remember it bunny", he told me. "Whatever.", I said rolling my eyes and going to finish my work.

**About 1-2hr pass by.**

I was in my cell now, just staring at the wall til a guard called for me. "Lucian you got court, let's go." He said. I got up and went with him, as we entered the courtroom, I let my gaze roam around the place and then set it on the judge. "Seriously. You again Lucian? Why is he here again??", the judge asked. I let out a small laugh, "I got caught in another scandal. What can I say? Im famous.", I told him jokingly. "Alright, you're free to go as of today Lucian, someone paid for the bail of $1000.", he said. "Sorry can I ask who paid for it?", I asked the judge. "Elijah Morris.", he said.

"Thank you, seeee you in a few months!" I joked with him. "I swear Lucian you better not be in this courtroom again!!" He yelled before I was taken away. I was walked back into a room to wait so they bring out my belongings. Well the fucking bunny suit I wore that night. What a fucking bummer. I scowled at the thought of that. But, what was on my mind more was the person who bailed me out. I didn't know an Elijah. Nor a Morris family. Quite mysterious. After, everything was returned to me I was free to go. I stepped out of the office.

There he was. Leaning on the black Audi Car. He stared at me. "Told you, I come get you baby." Mr. Beast said. I ran straight at him, launching myself into his arms as he lifted me up. "Hi.", I said in a high pitched voice. "Hi.", he replied. I don't know why he was here or how he knew I was getting out , we were merely just have a worker and customer relationship. Maybe cause I'm fucking sexy, I thought to myself and let out a small laugh. "What's so funny hm?", he asked.

"Nothing.", I replied, "By the way do you know who Elijah Morris is? He bailed me out.", I asked hoping he knew. "That would be me my love.", he said holding me. What the fuck. His name is Elijah. That's so Moa- Shitshitshit. "Oh. Um. Thank you Mr. Morris.", I said. "Elijah or Eli. Better yet even Sir. Don't call me Mr. Morris I'm sure we aren't going to just be customer and workers.", he said. What the hell did he mean by that...Oh OHHHH that SLY FUCKER.

I yawned. I was sleepy after being forced to clean how many fucking windows and waiting for the office to release me. "I wanna go home.", I said to Mr. M— Elijah. "No. Accompany me for a bit. After all we didn't finish what we left off in the alleyway.", I said staring into my eyes. "You still want to finish—" I asked. He pressed a kiss on my head and carried me inside the car. "Rest. I'll wake you in 30 minutes." He said. "But I'm not tired.", I replied. He tossed me an iPhone 12 Pro Max. "Then play games. Password is 6925." He said. This fucker just told me to play- fuck him. I unlocked the phone and instantly went into cameras.

I posed and took a few pictures on his phone. Changing his wallpaper both lock and Home Screen to my photos. I took one final picture of me and him with my face buried in the crook of his neck. I sent it to everyone in his contacts. He was just sitting there staring into the road as if it was more interesting than me. I threw his phone on the other seat and crossed my arms. "What's wrong my love?", he asked. With a pout on my face I said "you're not paying attention to me. Go look at some bitch on the road.", I said. Oh my god why am I acting this way. We weren't even that serious. Yeah he's hot but it's whatever. He let out a soft chuckle. "Oh? You want my attention now? After all those selfies and changes you made on my phone?" He asked with a rose eyebrow looking at me.

"That doesn't count. I was doing a good deed for my fans. Cause I'm super duper fucking hot", I said with a smile plastered on my face. He pepper kissed all over my face as he said "yeah soooo "hot" my love, who am I kidding, you're adorable." Oh no he did not I am fucking drop dead gorgeous the fuck he mean adorable? Not this bitch. I ruffled his hair messing it up. Leaning back I stared at the masterpiece I left on top of his head. "You look like you just had sex." I said trying not to laugh. "Yeah, I'm about to re-enact it if you don't behave my love." He shot back at me. With that I shut up the whole ride to the destination as he of course stared at the FUCKING window. I swear I'm gonna bash it when I leave.

Words: 1009
Yeah; two updates in one week. I'll start on chapter 10. Maybe. Maybe not.