Chapter 7

He then got call from office so we left from there. I realised I was way dressed up, he stopped by his house I changed into my usual wear. He too changed and we left to company.

I hurried as we reached but he stopped me and handed me my id. We walked in leisurely and there was JK's cousin, Viraj waiting in the foyer. I was alarmed, I didn't know he was the cousin until JK said. I acted to have not known him and just smiled.

"Hey Sexy, wow you work here? Jay, you are dating her ?? Wow what a coincidence? he said peeking at me.

I tried my best to break the eye contact but failed.

" Pavi do you know him?" he said.

"Have you forgotten your manners? Is this that the way you address a woman?" he said fiercely.

"Cool down !! Don't misunderstand. I know her, right Phoebe? Didn't you tell him about us?" he said smiling out.

I was shocked that this guy even remembers my fake name after 4 yrs of all that. No, I wasn't involved in any serious incident as such, Sexy P was my name in the app. It was an 18+ app, I regret to have downloaded that app and spoken to him. It wasn't like I wanted some attention as such but I wanted to have a boyfriend and enjoy you know all that stuff. Thus I ended up talking to him for almost a week and we had all that fun in the app. I don't know why in the world I did it. I even shared my pictures and social handles, please don't get me wrong I was lost and I was just mesmerized by the way he made his avatar in that app.

On the day before I decided to stop, we shared the social handles and pictures. I did that, oh God I never knew he would end up right here in the workplace I had earned my position in.

JK immediately dismissed the crowd there and called me, him, and our friends to his cabin.

"Viraj first apologize to Pavi," he ordered him in fury.

"Bro you are simply making a fuss. Ask her !! see she still hasn't spoken" he said in a bit worried tone.

"Do you guys know anything about this? Dia and Arjun? Did she ever speak about all this to you both before ?" he said looking at me. He wanted me to speak up but I didn't know what to say. I had sent my pictures and shared my handles to 4-5 people there and I thought if they too come up what am I going to do? I was trying hard to remember them all now. Why did I even download the app that day? I thought.

"Ok bro you don't believe me right? See this for yourself" Viraj showed our chats to him.

I was shocked, he had taken screenshots of all chats, he had promised me to have deleted them. Why did I even believe him? I thought more.

Later he scrolled down and damn he showed my nudes. I wasn't shocked I just burst out laughing, I was joined by JK. Out friends weren't sure how to react they came closer. Viraj started showing them the pictures, they too laughed. Viraj seemed completely lost he didn't know why we were all laughing.

"Viraj," he said trying to control his laughter, and continued " if you wanted to photoshop at least you could have used your mind" and burst out again.

"Do you think her body looks like this? Everyone here knows how she was 4 years ago. Could you not even judge by her talks?" he said alas.

"Jay look at this, these texts are so juicy woah Pavi I never thought you could turn up someone just with texts," Arjun said.

"Seriously my baby is on next level" Dia added.

I slowly tried to get out of the cabin but Viraj called upon my name.

"Pavi!! Why are you trying to elope ?" He smirked again.

I was under everyone's attention again. I walked back and I saw JK taking over the phone and about to read them. I ran and flipped the phone off and I succeeded, I quickly caught the phone and right away deleted the album.