Chapter 14

Aww my cutie, he just flutters my heart calling me babe. I freshened up and went to the living room. He was reading a novel sitting on the sofa.

"Please call those two I will cook the breakfast for us"

"Okay, I was thinking about what you said yesterday. Why don't we just pretend to be married until you stay here? What do you think about that?" He kept the book down and came to me.

"Hahaha, I am sorry I can't control my laughter after listening to you," I said laughing aloud.

"BABE I am being serious right now," he said and held my hand. He knelt.

"Waait get up, let's talk about this later. I need to meet Adi first please"

"We are here ... why do we end up crashing like this -" Viraj walked in with Arjun.

"JK please change the pin before we get married or else -" I said interrupting him.

"I just left you here for a night ... now she's again lost in her fantasies"

My mom's timing was just perfect. She won't even listen to my explanation.

"No aunty nothing like that, she just joked about that"

"Jay you need not take her side all the time"

"Na aunty, he was trying to convince Pavi to-"

"Mom let's go, we will be late then we will have to wait longer" I interrupted Viraj, held mom's hand and walked her out.

"You just pushed me out of the house in front of them , God did you keep me alive for-"

"Mom please not again, we are getting late", mom drove the car to a private clinic. She had booked an appointment with the psychiatrist. We went in and waited for the doctor to arrive.

"Mom, why are we here? I think if we go for family trip everything will get better"

"Dare, you leave this place now"

I sat back and waited. He walked in and went in the room without noticing me. How in the world did this guy land up here? What if he recognizes me? The nurse called out my name, she held the door open for me.

"Hello !! I can't hear you, I will come out hold on a minute" I held my phone to my ear and moved few steps, the phone rang. I dropped it.

He came out listening to the ringtone, he recognised it obviously as he had composed the music. My parents didn't know about us, I never wanted to meet him again like this.

"Miss, can you please come in? If not I will get going, as there are no other appointments for today"

"But sir- " the nurse spoke but he went in. I lifted my phone and headed inside. He was sitting in his chair, looking at some files.

"Haha, file toh sidha rakho. You haven't changed at all" I laughed and sat down.

"You have moved on already, I saw you with that guy the other day. You really did leave me after I changed" he said almost tearing. He kept the file down and wiped tears with the handkerchief, I had embroidered on.

"You still have this one" I spoke softly.

"My wife might have accidentally put this trash here" he held it from the tip as if it was nothing and threw it in the bin. I couldn't hold back, I stood up and walked to the door.

"Miss wait, you haven't given my fees"

I kept my wallet on his desk and walked out with tears. My mom called out my name, I sat in the car and drove off. I couldn't see the road well, I only had him in my mind. I stopped the car and cried placing my head on steering. I then realized that he was the one I could get help from, he was the only gangster I had ever known. He might have given up that now but he still might have links, I need to rush back.