Chapter 18

He looked at me, and held me in mid air. He was so happy, he safely placed me on the ground.

"Party ??"

"Wherever you say"

"First lets eat something and then Sarojini please please please"

"Okay cool"

"Are you going outside for higher studies?"

"Oh actually i started for you"

"Arre chill yaar i was wondering why did you start speaking English coming to Delhi"

"No its fine, lets speak in English itself"

"Fine lets go, where's your car?"

"Its in parking take this, go and sit there i will come within few minute"

"Uff, okay" I grabbed the key and ran to parking found the car. unlocked it and sat in the driver's seat. I had license and why not drive this beautiful car now right. I turned on the engine, wooh that engine sound excites me the most. I drove it to the area, he was shook standing there with rest of his friends. 

"Come on, fast"

They started laughing ugh these men. I revved the engine, he ran over and sat beside me. I drove past them, winking at them.

"Impressive"

"Oh enough, add the place in map i dont know where to go"

"Chole bature and lassi, drive to Haldiram's"

"Yummyy"

"And how's college and your parents?"

"Everything is great. And you never said you are studying here. I misjudged you so much"

"I didnt want you to fall for me for this but you agreed to come after you got to know about it, my bad if i had said before things would be better"

"Nothing like that, i fell for your patience to be honest"

"TBH"

"Thats text language, too much Angrezi uff. I am going to speak in Hindi you do whatever you want to do"

"I can do whatever i wish to do??"

"Haan, did you hear something else"

 I made a swift turn into the thin gali and we reached our destination. He ordered and we sat there and talked general stuffs again and enjoyed the bhatures and lassi. I was so full but he ordered cheesy parathas and fed me more, oh i couldn't eat after having eaten few bites of the paratha. he didn't force me and ate the rest and asked if i wanted to get anything packed for later. I didnt want to eat the same thing again i said nah and we left, he drove to Sarojini it was 1 pm. Oh that environment was so crazy, his patience and selection strategy helped me complete my shopping by 6 pm. He was better at shopping than me, he didnt let me pay anywhere. He dropped me at the hotel i was staying at.

"Wont you come?'

"Why would i come, i have hostel nah. I will pick you tomorrow when you call"

I was amazed, i waved back and went to the room. After a while he came back, he knocked the door i got a dirty thought and it was the bags i had left in his car he had come for. I asked him to sit and ordered mojito for us. And he said about how he was the first one to crack through to get to AIIMS and his future plans on setting up clinic for poor people and then going abroad for specialization. He asked me my future plans and i was blank, the environment got serious. He lectured me on how careless i am and i need to figure out what i should do next, he lectured me even after mojitos arrived and i completed mine.