Chapter 4-Super girl

Drew didn't know how long she had been staring into the mirror for but she was sure that no one missed her. She was Drew Tanaka- girls like her never broke down and allowed themselves to be vulnerable. She saw those tears rolling down her face as something to be ashamed of- she hated this feeling. She hated herself more, probably more than the others. Being a child of Aphrodite automatically made her weak. The other cabins had a chance to prove themselves before being judged but as soon as you are claimed an Aphrodite then you are weak. Yeah yeah, maybe Piper kinda was nothing like a typical Aphrodite girl but there was no way Drew could change now. It was too late for her to go round handing out flowers and radiating love. Drew Tanaka was Drew Tanaka and she was the pretty sneery bitch- nothing else.

No courage like Percy,

No wise words or knowledge like Annabeth,

No cheering people up like Leo

No good leadership like Jason

No perseverance like Piper.
Why can't I do it she thought. Despite what she said to people, Drew admired Silena. She didn't once think of Silena as traitor and acknowledged that Silena was a true hero. Drew thought that the odds were never in her favour but one day she knew that she would be a hero.

It took Drew at least half an hour to fix her make up and at the end she felt transformed. From sulky little girl to Drew Tanaka.

"I'm Drew Tanaka and I am totally fabulous. "

And with that she walked out.