Chapter 3-#Why you gotta be so rude#

Drew sat down with a few of her siblings and was talking about something along the lines of: Drew, fashion, fashion, sparkly lip gloss & shirtless guys. It was their break now and all Drew wanted to do was to sit down and talk about herself. Jason walked over and Drew halted there conversation to wink at him before flipping her hair like a super flawless model- (which she was during the time she wasn't at camp).

"Urm I'm running sword training at 1:30 so if you want to get better skills come along."

"I'll definitely be there, Jason." Drew smiled ignoring his uneasy look.

"Ok . Urm Thanks." He walked away uneasily.

"Drew, Jason belongs to Piper." Tess told her.

"Doesn't matter. I can have him." She stated confidently.

"You know not to mess with Piper. Since their quest Piper has come back even stronger- stronger than y-. "

Tess didn't get to finish. Drew wasn't stronger than Piper but she had more power over them.

"Go and eat the cheese on the floor. " Drew commanded.

She had to repeat this several times before Tess was doing it. The look on Tess' face was horrible. Tears ran down her eyes and her lips were trembling but she was still beautiful. She had eaten a quater of that moldy cheese and Drew was laughing. Her siblings sat there feeling sympathy for her knowing that they couldn't do anything about it.