Chapter 1-Fresh from Teen Vogue

The girl sat there admiring her ringlets when she heard the door open, by instinct she turned around and immediately rolled her eyes. Piper. She gave her a death glare before effortlessly flipping her hair.

"Drew! Get up a start sticking to the rota,"

"Darls. I'm busy." Drew said in her average popular teen voice. Drew knew better than to fight with Piper.Since the quest Piper became more advanced in charm speaking and Drew knew that she wasn't ready for anything.

First things first. Drew convinced herself that she was by far the prettiest at her camp. She was 5"6, Asian, had glossy dark hair in ringlets the kind that you saw on models, plenty of jewelry and THE perfect makeup. Somehow she managed to make jeans and an orange T-shirt look like it had just come from the runway. In other words... Drew Tanaka literally stepped out from Teen Vogue. If anyone could be the next Barbie it was her.

"Sorry hon, looks like my bath is ready." and Drew strut out like the hot diva she is.

***

Drew dropped her new 'Think Pink' bath bombs in from Lush. After a while Drew sank in the water feeling all her anger drain out. She wished that she could stay like this forever but she needed to think of more bitchy schemes for the week and she was afraid of getting wrinkles. After a while Drew got out and wore her camp t-shirt and Chanel shorts. It didn't take long to put on her make-up it only took like an hour. Based on the fact that her whiny cabin was annoying her to hurry up so that they could go to breakfast.

"Chill darls!" Drew said.

"Just need to put on my 'bait for boys' gloss," she then winked at Piper.

Piper glared giving a look that said don't go there, girl.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥