Chapter 3: The first encounter with the thing

Tuesday 20th June 2015

Later on in the day, some girls in the class called Ellie, Georgia and Hannah walked off to where they thought was their first activity of the day. They actually found the things tower. Curious, they went in. Not knowing what could happen. As they walked in, the door slammed shut behind them. They were trapped! They started screaming! but no one heard them. They were banging on the doors. But no one heard them. A voice came from upstairs on the tower. Saying how they were going to be her slaves for the rest of their lives. " Georgia, I'm scared."
"Don't worry Hannah, we will get out of here soon."
"I hope" she whispered under her breathe. The other girls started getting nervous as they heard footsteps coming down, what looked like an endless flight of stairs. The thing caught them in a net and used her magic to levitate them and follow her up the stairs. There they were going to forget what happened and be her prisoners for the rest of their lives.

"Who's first then? I think we should start with the youngest."
Hannah went ice cold. Georgia could see she was scared. Hannah got her mind erased and was magically teleported to the dungeon.
"Next I think we'll have you!" The thing pointed at Georgia. The same thing happened to Georgia. Last was Ellie who was scared to stone. All they could remember was their names and each others names. The thing was a witch. (hence the magic and the tower)

When it was time for bed they did a head count to check everyone was there. Ellie, Georgia and Hannah were missing! The other children went to bed. Clara and Daniel were worrying but they two went to sleep.