Chapter 7: We have to save her!

The witch laughed at Adam because he thinks he would get them back as fast as a snap of the fingers, but no. The witch did let Bethany go but she wasn't going to give Clara away so easily. "We have let your girl-friend go but I do need a Princess and because you wanted Bethany I'm going to have Clara. Finn take Princess Clara to the coronation hall where she can be crowned Princess" she walked off with Finn and Clara laughing her evil cackle. Adam, Daniel and Bethany wanted to go but Daniel said "No, Adam you stay here with my sister while I go and get yours." and walked off without anything else to say.

He went to the coronation hall and made sure not to make a sound. The witch heard him and put a glass cylinder around Clara and shouted across the hall "You will never get her back and if you move this chamber will gradually suck out all the oxygen from the cylinder so if you want your girlfriend to survive you will not move!"
Daniel wasn't sure what to do but he wanted to turn back but the witch was watching his every movement, but the witch had made a mistake. The cylinder didn't take away oxygen it put in knock out gas so Clara was going to be all right!