Chapter 5: The Last 5 people

Thursday 22nd June 2015
On Wednesday night, Clara had a dream about the missing classmates. She knew it was a dream, but she wasn't 100% sure. She fell asleep and saw in her dream the next people to go missing were: Jack and Stacey. Stacey was a short girl an had long brown hair and had quite big gold earrings. her skin was the colour mocha, just like Jacks. The only thing that she loved the most (other than her twin sister) was safety. No one knows. not even her parents or her sister. She is one of the worlds miraculous mysteries.
She was so nervous that she thought about happy thoughts. She thought about everything other than the missing children, but for some reason everything she thought about lead to the tower that she saw and the missing children.
She knew what she was about to do was a bad idea, but a girl has got to do what a girl has to do, she got a cup. She filled it with water. Put some things in her drink. Got the cup on her hand and looked at her brother. "I'm so sorry" the drink she held was no more and Clara grabbed her pillow.

The next thing they heard was Adam screaming of the cold fright he got. When clara owned up she was really scared. Adam was shouting at her really loud. "I only wanted to tell you something but everytime i poked you, you didnt wake up so i used my inishiative." Clara explained "what was it you wanted to tell me?" Adam questioned. "I had a dream that some of the remainig students went missing and i think it might happen"
"Don't worry about it, nothing is going to happen." After the long brother and sister conversation they all went back to bed.