Chapter 9: Home sweet home

Daniels plan of Adam and Bethany ambushing the coronation worked really well. The witch went over to cast some spells on Bethany and Adam meanwhile Daniel unlocked the door and held his breath. Clara was on the floor he picked her up and carried her in baby carry position and got on his horse and shouted to the witch "where shall I take her?" Daniel shouted. "Somewhere far from here" cried the witch. On his exit he held out a hand to get Adam and Bethany up on his horse. "TRAITOR!!!" the witch yelled.
Daniel carried on riding until they couldn't see the tower. Daniel took his costume off and carried on walking with Clara in his arms.
When they got back to the campsite, all the missing children were there waiting and eating marshmallows. They decided to get on the coach. When they got on all the teachers were there.
After another long 4 hour trip home everyone was exhausted. Clara had a nap on the coach. Everyone's mothers and fathers were there waiting for their children to go home. All the other children wanted to have a sleepover with the new friends they had made in the class but their parents said no, but not for Clara and Adams parents. They said Bethany and Daniel can come over any time they want to unless we are not there. They had dinner and went to bed. "next class trip I want it to be as adventurous as this one." Clara said to Adam then they both dozed off.

======================
I'm not writing a sequel to this but I am going to write another book.