Chapter 13

Days passed and Kat was getting better at her magic. One day all four friends were sitting and laughing about something when Rosalie heard something. She looked around but didn't find anyone. She just shrugged it off and turned back.

All of a sudden her eyes started to blur. She rubbed her eyes and squinted. The girls looked at her and asked "What happened Rose?" Rose shook her head and said "Just fatigue catching up to me I guess."

The others nodded but suddenly Kat felt something. She looked at Rose and said "We have got to take Rose from here. Come with me". The others looked at her weirdly but followed her.

Kat took them to the forbidden corridor and took her to a room. It was filled with all types of books,objects etc. There was a huge space in the middle. Rosalie started grunting and fell to the ground.

Kat helped her to the space and settled her. Then she went and sat down on a bean bag. Nicki and Mia looked at her and asked "Kat whats going on? Why is she in so much pain? And why are you sitting so coolly?"

Kat looked at them and laughed and patted the seats beside her and said "First sit guys. Rose is unlocking her magic now. I could feel her aura change ,that's why I bought her here. This is the transformation room. Here after your magic is unlocked you can find anything you want. Just ask and it appears."

Both of them looked amazed and looked at Rosalie who was panting on the floor in pain. They couldn't see her pain and turned away. Kat mumbled something and a barrier of sorts covered her.

She told the both of them "Its sort of a numbing spell. I saw it in a book and practiced it. It will numb her pain but not for long. At the final moment of her transformation the pain hits full force but she has to bear with it."

After sometime Rosalie screamed a high scream and fell down on the floor. The three of them looked at her in awe and opened their mouths. Rosalie turned around and asked "What happened? Why are you all staring at me like that?"

They didn't have words. Kat asked for a mirror and a mirror appeared in front of Rose. She looked in the mirror and was stunned. There stood a girl who looked angelic with perfect skin. Her blonde hair fell in waves and her green eyes turned into purple. Rose looked at herself and sighed. Kat looked at her and said "Welcome to the magical realm resident vamp."