XIX

IN REAL LIFE.

IZZY'S POV

It was just a normal day, in riverdale, but for you it might not be a normal thing, today is the day the casting of Kevin's play is happening today and I have been accepted as the one who wright's some of the songs and behind the scenes things like I'm doing now, Kevin said it would be fun to read it after the play.
"hey izzy, do you think I can ask fangs to help me, like be my co-director?" said kev as he walked over to me "I don't see why not, he might get something good out of it" I said with a smile "if you weren't smiling I would have thought that it would be beneficial for me, but I don't think that any more" said kev
"now that is mean" I said with a frown "yea yea what ever, the casting starts at the end of lunch so find toni and ask If she has seen fangs, because I haven't seen him all day" he said as he went through his papers "sir yea sir" I said trying not to laugh as I walked away to find toni...

"FINALLY I FOUNT YOU!" I Yelled as I fount toni "OMG YOU FOUNT ME" she yelled back "where is fangs" I said as I got closer to her so I didn't have to yell "you mean, your not oficial boyfriend fangs?" she question with a laugh "seriously, what is wrong with all of you?!?!" I said as I gave her a look "he went home, but I have to go, so, his trailer number is 14 and if he doesn't open up there is a key on top of the window in the flower pot, and no his mom isn't home" she said as she packed up her things "grateful for the help, now I have to go to fangs trailer and let him know -" I got cut off by a voice "let me know what, sunshine?" said the voice that belong to tahr one and only fangs, welp this is going to be fun "don't get to exited, kev wants to know if you would like to be co-director of the play" I said in a rush "umm, yea sure, just on one condition" he said and I gave him the look as If to say 'go on' "you, me, pops, tonight, 9:30pm" he said getting closer to me "are yoy asking me on a date?" I said "only if you want to call it that" he said as he was basically 3 footsteps more and he would be holding me so I didn't fall "OK, only if you have the guts to walk up to the door and ask my dad if it alright" I said with a smirk "you really think that your dad Scares me? Because he doesn't really, all tho I can be the judge of that, but I am definitely not scared of archie" he said así he put his hand on my hips and made me smile "MY GOD IZZY, YOU CAN'T EVEN DO A SIMPLE THING, OMG, ummm, I will leave you to it, haha, ok bye" said kev as he walked in "no don't worry kev, and yes I'm up to being the co-drirector" said fangs as he stepped away from me....

TO BE CONTINUED...