Introduction II

Sebastian created a contract with Ciel Phantomhive in 1885. But now it is 1900 and the contract is still strong. This is only because of the fact that Ciel Phantomhive had become a demon. They assumed that leaving the living world would be the best option. But the thing is, they did come back. The only reason was to board up the manor and the Funtom company. They also had to close the connections with the queen. Sebastian had made a trip across town to inform the queen about the tragedy of Ciel's dimise. On the way back Sebastian had ran into a certain man. When I say ran into, he literally ran over the guy.
"My apologies sir." Sebastian said helping the man up.
"It's alright- Sebastian Michaelis what a pleasant surprise." The man exclaimed. Sebastian instantly knew who this was.
"Well Collin, it's interesting to still see you in London. I thought you were headed to Scotland."
"Well I was but a lot of shit happened between then and now." Collin responded.
"Well I had better be off now. I don't want to keep my young master waiting." Sebastian got back on the carriage and headed off. He met Ciel back at the house.
"What took you so bloody long?!" Ciel shouted as Sebastian walked up to him.
"I was only pulled back a minute. I ran into an old friend." Sebastian responded cheerfully like always.
"Why the hell would you stop for a bloody chit-chat anyways?"
"Master, this is important." Sebastian became serious, "You remember the angel massacre. If we don't want that to happen again then we must keep an eye on this man."
"Don't be rediculous!" Ciel thought the words coming out of Sebastian's mouth were crazy.
"I've met this man about 100 years ago. I know he is very associated with the angels, that angel of massacre in particular. You have to trust me on this Master."
That night, Sebastian was preparing for morning. He swept, and dusted tables and chairs that were covered in filth. All of a sudden, there was a knock on the old front door.