Stuck

The next morning Bill was standing at the house next door. He knocked slowly and awaited an answer. The older woman from the well answered.
"Hi Mrs. Demmer, can I come in?" Bill asked when she answered the door.
"Will, please do come in."
Her house was very worn out looking and homely. Bill felt very bad for Mrs. Demmer, especially after her husband died. Bill sat down in an old looking chair.
"So Will, what's going on?" Mrs. Demmer asked sitting in another chair.
"It's Collin, he found this guy named Sebastian and wants to investigate him and his actions."
"Well Bill, maybe Collin is just a curious man. I've never met Collin but I'm sure he's not planning to do anything dangerous." Bill knew that Collin WAS planning something dangerous. He was planning murderer, but the Mrs. Demmer couldn't know that. He then stood up and said goodbye to his friend. Meanwhile, Collin was laying down on the couch when Bill came home.
"Bill, I wanted to know-"
"Collin, I'm a little bit sick of doing things for you. To be truthful, I don't care about the whole Sebastian scenario." Bill said calmly not wanting to shout.
"Bill, I just wanted to say that I wanted to go down to the pub and get a beer or something."
"I'd love to."
Around noon, Collin and Bill walked down to the pub and sat at a nice table. There was a performance going on on the wooden stage.
"Hey Bill, have you ever had your eye on a bird before?" Collin asked looking up at the singing woman on stage.
"Yeah, had a couple girls before. You know that Collin. Remember in Scotland?"
"Yeah. Women. They suck. They're always wanting stuff and being feminine." Collin slammed him mug down on the table.
"Collin please."
"And another thing. Women are always thinking they're better than men. Well guess what, they can kiss my bloody ass any day of the week!"
"Collin you are over intoxicated. Lets leave now before you make a scene."
On the way home Bill grabbed a bag a gave it to Collin. He dipped his fingers in the bag and locked them clean slowly.
"Better?"
"Yeah, a lot better."
"Good, now what's the new plan?" Bill asked.
"Duh, to kick Sebastian's ass!"