CHAPTER 8

Without words, Bailey offered him her mouth. He didn't hesitate to suck on her bottom lip. At the barest hint of teeth, she moaned. His thighs tensed and that small tell is why she buried a hand in his hair and dragged him closer, to kiss him deeper.

It had been so long since a man had sparked desire in her—since she knew in her bones a man wanted her back. She wanted to drown in every sensation from the silky strands of his hair balled in her hand to the soft heat of his mouth, and the velvety tease of his tongue.

And everything felt so right in that moment, she squirmed, impatient for him to touch more than her waist. God, why didn't he just rock against her and press his dick to her ass? Couldn't he feel how much she wanted just from the kiss?

His hand rose up her back, and she wanted to fucking cheer until he stopped between her shoulder blades. She almost whimpered when he broke the kiss.

He said, "You're being shy again."

"How?"

"Tell me what you want."

She moved her hand out of his hair to the back of the couch to gain leverage. His brows shot up when she straddled his lap. She smiled. "I want you to touch me. All of me."

He grabbed her ass and scooted down, so she'd sit right on top of his dick. A thrill shot through her.

"Kiss my neck," was her next direction.

His tongue feathered over her pulse. She arched her back, extending her neck to give him all the room he could ever need to use his mouth to set fire to her every nerve ending. He hugged her tighter to his chest. Like she'd wiggle free now that he had his tongue on her, and definitely not when her clit thrummed. She rocked her hips to sate the pulsing need building in slow degrees. He sucked the hollow between her neck and collarbone. A soft cry punched out of her throat.

The sound must have broken something within him, because he brought his mouth back to hers. This kiss was hard, rough and demanding. He raised his hands to her dress's zipper then yanked it down. She didn't waste time fighting her way out of it. Her bra came off next, but Jake stopped long enough to sit back.

His teeth sank into his bottom lip while his gaze feasted on her breasts. "Do you want my mouth or my hands on your nipples first?"

"Both."

"Greedy," he practically growled. "I love it."

Jake was good at greedy. As soon as he left one nipple wet, hard and aching, he would switch sides. His thumb rubbed her nipple in circles with the softest tug when his fingers met. His tongue and mouth used the same concentric rhythm. So damn good. She didn't feel an ounce of embarrassment as she ground into him to deepen the way every part of her tingled so sensitive to his every touch. She could only assume his dick appreciated the attention by the way it stiffened even more.

"Look at me," he growled. "Watch me lick your nipples."

How could she not after that? He cupped her left breast, waited for her gaze to clash with his and finally licked her areola in a slow glide. The peak tightened, glistened against the velvet assault. He closed his mouth over the nipple, flicking it with his tongue.

Jake pulled back. "More?"

"Everything."

And he massaged, he kissed, licked, sucked her breasts until she was sure she'd come from it. She couldn't tear her gaze away, not when the sight of his pink tongue against her dark and wet nipples had become her own peep show.

By the time she was a trembling puddle in his lap, he kissed her again, so much deeper than before that she had to tip her head back to take every bit of his tongue as he licked into her mouth.