CHAPTER8.2

He dredged his mind for anything. "Bailey," was apparently all he had.

"A minute," she whispered back then went back to kissing him.

He was drowning in the taste of her. The feel of her bare skin beneath his roving hands. His world was Bailey, and he'd never thought he'd ever want to experience something that all-consuming. But he pulsed with need, and she was the only one who could slake the hunger eating at him

She pulled away from him. A hiss ripped from his lips. Without thought, he reached for Bailey to drag her back into him.

"Condom," she said.

He rolled to his back. His dick bobbed, heavy and slapped onto his stomach. Foil tearing filled the silence. Then a warm hand gripped the base of his cock. He couldn't swallow back the moan. He opened his eyes to see her roll the condom down. Had to close them again when she stroked him with a firm hand, slow enough, right enough he was surprised he didn't come from just that.

"Fuck me, Bailey."

She straddled him, her thighs soft, enveloping him. She gripped him again and again he had to watch. Bailey guided his dick to her pussy's entrance. The world slowed. He couldn't breathe as she teased herself with the tip.

Finally, she slid down his cock. Inch by inch, her pussy engulfed him in the wettest, warmest embrace. He couldn't moan or speak, but he gripped her hips. Just like her, he needed his first come to be fast and hard. He adjusted his legs for support. She seemed to understand what he needed because she closed her fingers on his forearms, her nails biting into his skin. The pain only heightened how good she felt.

He lifted her high enough only the tip of his dick remained then let her ride him back down. Jake clenched his jaw to keep from screaming. Her titties bounced at the hard thrust. That was too fucking much. He tilted his head back and closed his eyes. Didn't help. Her pussy clenched then relaxed, again and again.

Jake needed this delicious torture to end. He met her gaze. "Come. All over my dick. Come for me."

She raised two fingers to her mouth. Heat settled into his balls because he knew what she was going to do next. Bailey pushed the fingers into her mouth to wet them then put them between her legs, on her clit. He had the pleasure to watch her gaze grow hazy. The absolute honor to see her tits squeeze together as they bounced with every downstroke.

Didn't take long for her pussy to quicken. The shift from so fucking wet to dripping was damn near instant, and the condom couldn't dull the slippery sensation or how much deeper his dick reached as her body prepared for her orgasm. Her back bowed as she stiffened over him.

Beautiful. He would never ever forget how her brown skin gleamed from sweat. The scent of sex thick in the air would saturate his memory of her. And her fucking moans. That last is what drove him into his climax. His thrusts went wild as he chased her over into oblivion.

Just when he was sure they had reached peak sex perfection, she bent forward, crushing her breasts to his chest and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around her to keep her close, to never not touch her. He would worry about how much that terrified him later.