17 : names of endearment

" NAMES OF ENDEARMENT "

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jiseol peaked at the tall lad who had his back facing her. Quickly, she brought out her sword from the scabbard and went up to Yunho who was there to sharpen his sword.

"You're alone? Where are the other two?" She questions as she starts to sharpen the sword.

"They're done with it and who knows where they are? Probably at the kitchen, sneaking snacks to their room." The two laugh.

Silence surrounded them for a while, only the sound of metal being heard before Jiseol finally gathered enough courage to bring up a specific topic. "Uh Yunho? Can I tell you something?"

"Go ahead,"

"Remember when I told you I was talking to someone?" The lad kept quiet, a silent way to tell her to keep going. "I'm ready to tell you more about him."

"Really?!" Yunho sounded way more enthusiastic than he expected, even turning away from his sword to completely listen to what Jiseol had to say.

"Yes,"

"Okay! What's his name?"

"Um Choi San." She was hesitant yet almost smiled just at the name.

"Choi San? There are many Chois in the village but I'm not sure if I've heard of this guy."

Jiseol looks around for a moment, "Do you trust me?"

"More than anyone else."

"Well um that's the thing. He isn't from here, but from Aurora Kingdom. He's also an assassin, the one with a black mullet and a left brow slit during the treaty. Before you continue, I promise to protect our kingdom and to always put Twilight first."

Yunho stayed quiet when she finished, the anxiety in Jiseol only growing with each passing silent second. "Ah! Yes, that guy. If it's the right guy, he got injured on his left bicep by one of the soldiers, right?"

"Right..."

"I just hope you know what you're doing. I trust and won't tell on you, but I don't trust this Choi San yet. I will be here for you, okay?"

"Thank you, Yuyu."

"HEY! I told you not to call me that!"

"How could I not?! It's your childhood nickname." Jiseol laughed, the tension in her chest finally releasing.

"I thought we both agreed that only my mom can call me that."