intro ig

Hi lol. This is my frist fanfic ever so uh... Don't have high expectations. <3 also there will be no smut in this. Sorry not sorry.

Y/n's qurick: Avatar

If you've seen avatar the last airbender(the WHOLE thing not just the first few episodes) yk what her qurick is so go ahead and skip this if u want

Avatar gives u the ability to manipulate water, air, fire and earth.

Water🌊 also has the ability to heal and manipulate ice and blood.

Earth🏞️ also allows you to manipulate metal, sand and lava.

Fire🔥 also gives u the ability to manipulate lighting.

Air🌀 allows you to fly (with a glider) u can also make air bubbles around u it's useful under water.

Energy bending ⭐is really hard and risky to learn. Basically u need to hold someone's chest in their heart area and hold ur thumb on their forehead and focus on your "energy". This allows you to take away someone's bending abilities or in this case quricks. But if done incorrectly and the enemies energy takes over, You are left qurickless.

Ok ik lots of people slander y/n(me being one of those ppl) cuz for example in someones story they say "y/n's long hair" while they(the reader) have short hair. So here is how I imagine y/n in this story. You are allowed to imagine her however you like but just so yk if i describe something specific it's cuz i have a clear image of y/n in my head.
Y/n is also 16 in this story.

The story those not take place in today's world

The story those not take place in today's world. It along time ago idk exactly when but they don't have technology. Also all the places are fake.

Contains: heavy language, abuse, manipulation,