Alex

I knew. I just knew from the time we started talking that I wanted to be with Alex so it was quite obvious who I was choosing. I think with Nahuel, Remy, Damian, and even Zain that was a lust thing. Pretty sure of it actually. Whereas as soon as I met Alex something clicked and I knew he was the one. Alex is my perfect match because we have so much in common. Our first date was at the beach. I loved that night. It was romantic. And that was the site of our first kiss. The next day I took him on a tour of the house where we ended up getting a little naughty in the horse stables. I knew I was being a bad  girl by going that far on date 2 but he was just so...mmmmm.....Date 3 we went to an Italian restaurant for dinner and had to get out of that restaurant pretty fast after the meal was finished. I was pretty eager to go do other things in the privacy of our bedroom. I was already calling it "our"; oh Jinxy don't move too fast. Date 4 was just snuggling on the couch, watching movies and drinking hot cocoa. But that was my request. Who knows what the future will bring. I just wanted to be with Alex all the time now. It was almost like an addiction. The good thing was he said he didn't like being away from me for long either.