Pondering

Several days had passed and I hadn't even thought about feeding. All I could think about lately was everything that I lost. Everything that I loved and lost. It was all gone now. Just Midnight and I....He was a gorgeous black stallion and I did love him but I needed something more. I needed to love and be loved again. I missed it so much that my heart still ached. And, at the same time, I didn't know why I even tried anymore. I always get "we make good friends" instead of "Hey! I really like you! Wanna go out?" I was tired of being the tomboyish gal pal to all the men. I needed to settle down, get married. I still didn't think having kids would be a smart idea due to not only the demon in me; but also the large cat side I discovered I had. I didn't want to hurt anybody and I sure as Hell wouldn't put innocent children in harm's way. Nope. The guy that was going to be with me had to understand that we could never have children for their own safety. The demon in me was far too dangerous to take that risk. I was risking a lot just trying to be with a man as it was. I normally killed men. Mainly bad men but sometimes the demon would kill ANY man in its path. I sometimes wished I was not a demon but I was and I had to live with it. Live with it for eternity.