Jinxy And Jacob Black

I was Satan's daughter. I knew I had a lot of powers. I just wish daddy hadn't disowned me and thrown me out of Hell. That was my home; I knew nothing else. I looked like a scared little girl on Earth. I was. I needed to establish myself somehow. I never thought my life would end up like this. I went on a search for a place to live and found the perfect place located near the beach. I would soon become really familiar with the beach as it would become a source of comfort to me. In the coming weeks, I would grow to love my new life and then one day it happened. I met HIM. The man I would later marry. The man that I never got very much time with at all. The man that died all too soon. His name was Jacob Black. I had become smitten the very first time I layed eyes on him. We became fast friends and then best friends and then I had told him I was in love with him. He had said he loved me, too and that's when he proposed to me. We were married on December 23rd, 2011. I only had from that day until May. Jake was killed in a car accident in May of 2012. I missed him so much that it took me until August to pack his things up and give them to a charity shop. I loved him. He was my one reason for living. I had no idea how the hell I was going to do this without him. I had to try though. For Jake. He would want me to go on and not sink into a terrible depression. I had resolved to try in his honor.