do they like each other?

Takes places on and after episode 4 a little references to rina

Ashlyn:
Me and red were in my car he was driving cause ricky took his car to see nini on last before she left. " have you noticed something weird about Gina today" I asked red ,he nodded saying " Ricky has been acting weird who I noticed he is kind of flirting with her but in a playful way". "I overheard something of them joking about chocolates" I said was confused look on my face."hey u want to hang out "I said and red agreed but the thing he said seemed a little complicated to do or when thing about " you need to talk to her she seemed sad".
Me: "I will " I held his hand the whole car ride to my house.
We to to my room I change into a baggy shirt and shorts we watched YouTube until ricky called red
Red:"hey"
Ricky"can I tell u somthing something but u can't tell someone?"
Red:"of course"
Ricky:"so on valentine's day gina texted me a thank u for the chocolates but It was from her mom and today I couldn't stop looking in her eyes and I think I have a little crush on Gina?".
Red:"aren't u with nini?"
Ricky:"yes but the problem is nini is not going to devour in a few days  so she is staying over at my house"
Red:"oh can we talk later my mom is calling me"
Ricky:
"yeah see u tomorrow" he ending the call I look at my phone and sigh and then i heard nini call me.

Back to red and ashlyn

Ashlyn:
"That's why it makes sense now"
Red nodded we go back to watching youtube and suddenly fell asleep.
THE NEXT DAY

Red:
I woke up in ashlyn room with her next to me and looked at the clock it was 9:50 I got up quickly and woke up ashlyn "what" yawning ."we are late for school " is said  ,she quickly to her change of close and good dressed.
At school.

Ashlyn:
As soon as we got to school we got to our class.
12:00 I was lunch 
We were seated with the group as usual, kourtney was just talking about how miss jenn let her make the costume but she was interrupted by ricky asking why we were late.
Red:"we accidentally overslept"
Ricky:"oh"
Seb:"so nini how long are u going to stay?"
Nini:"just for 5 days"
Ashlyn:"I thought u would be at your castle school?"
Nini:" no the truth is that yac is not for me ,I want to be with yall I miss hanging out with yall".
We all saw awwww
REHEARSAL
When we were in rehearsal I notice gina was looking sad so I go up to her and say "are u okay?" She nodded with a fake smile .

This has to be the worse I have written before but hope u like it.