Broadway proposal

Summary:
Big red and ashlyn have been dating for 5 years now ashlyn is belle on Broadway bueaty and the beast ,red wants to take there relationship to the next level.

Big red:
Me a d ashlyn have been dating since high school it's since 5 years now we live in New York and she is belle on Broadway I want to proposal to her but in a special place.
Ashlyn just finished her performance, she was doing the curtain call on they were. Done bowing the direction join the stage with a mic so everyone hear him.

Director:
"Hello everyone I like to thank all of y'all for coming to tonight show,today is a special day for the leading lady come on red".

Big red:
I got up on stage and grabbed the mic from his hand
"Hello I'm lyns boyfriend" I say nervously "just nervous okay back to what I going to do". Ashlyn looks to my with a confused look on her face
"Ashlyn you are the best thing that happened to me,the first time I laged eyes on you,watched you singing on this stage makes me more proud of what u become you the best thing that happen to me for 5 years"

Ashlyn:
The word that red was saying started to make me tear up.

Big red:
I on got my knee "will u marry me?"
After I said that ashlyn covered he mouth with her mouth with tears going down her eyes.

Ashlyn:
It took my a minute to process what biggie said
"Yes!".red got up from his knee and hugged me tightly ,everyone started cheering ,we let go of the hug he put the ring on my finger "I love you".
"I love you too" red says.