the after party

A/n
I wanted to rewrite what happens after opening nigh just to see how it goes.

Ashlyn:
Me and ej were in his car so he can drop me at my house so I can set up for the cast party.
Ej:"hey did something happen to you?"
Me:"what do you mean I'm always happen". Of course tell him that me and red kissed.i lean my head next to the window.
Ej dropped me off I started to set up until I heard a knock on the door it was big red.
Me:"hey what are you doing here?"
Big red:"I just wanted to help you set up"
Me:"that would be great I'm almost done",I let him in
20 minutes later
We finally finished setting up we sat on the couch just to take a break.
Big red:"hey can I ask you a question?"
Me:"sure".
Big red:"will u be my girlfriend?"
Me:"of corse".we both lean in for a kiss but someone knocked on door big red checked "it's just nini and ricky making out" we just got back to the kiss.

Once everyone made it we started to play Carlos hsm board game then ricky pointed something out we never notice
"Red u have pink lipstick on your lips" ricky says.red starts to blush,"who is it I'm just wearing lip gloss" kourtney says .
Ej:"yeah who it is it it cant be you then who?"
Nini:"not me"
Gina:"not me"
Ricky"guys its ashlyn".
Kourtney:"what happen?"
"Me and red might have kissed" I say blushing hiding my face
Ricky:"ohh that's why I caught you both always staring at each other".
1 hour and 20 minutes later every one started to leave bc it was getting late
Red helped me clean up,before he was going to walk out the door he said something.
"Hey do u want to go on a date" he says
Me:"okay" I say nodding with a big smile,he left I went to bed cause it was tired.