self-care day

Summary: takes place after episode 7 big red takes a self-care day

Big red:
It has been 2 days since we last visited north high alot happened nini and Ricky were fighting, antoine was flirting ashlyn and he caught her from falling, of course he is a hero.
I was sitting on my bed playing fortnite till I heard a knock on my door I yell "come in" and I hear footsteps I ask who it was?? .kourtney answers it was her.
Kourtney:"hey u okay u are missing your shift?"
Me:"I need a break of what happen at north high"
Kourtney:"what happen at north high?"
Me:"yeah u know the french exchange student?"
Kourtney:"yeah"
Me:"umm he was flirting with ashlyn"
Kourtney:"oh I found out that howi is the beast in north high production of beauty and the beast.
I clear my eyes to take the new that came out
"Ohhh how are u" I say with a worried look, "I'm fine I guess? I will get over it hey how about we watch rupaul drag race to get our mids of the drama?".
"Okay" I agree nodding my head .
40 minutes into the show I heard my door open upstairs I go up to see who it was ,it was ashlyn.

Ashlyn:
"They can we talk" I say he nodding we both sit on the couch in his living room.
Me:"hey look I'm sorry I didn't know that antoine was going to make u jealous"
Big red:"hey dont apologize it's not your fault, you know I will always love you".
"I love you too" we both kiss until I heard kourtney "are you lovebirds done ?"
"Yeah" we both say.
Big red:"hey umm we are watching rupaul drag race u waht to watch it with us?"
"Of course" I say say smiling excited.

Short but sweet.

A/n
I am scared for tonight's episode.