Randall "Pink" Floyd Request For @squintsglasses

I ran down the street as quickly as my legs could carry me as tears flowed from my eyes leaving wet streaks down my rosy cheeks. I had just gotten into a massive fight with my parents, and the only thing on my mind was that I needed to get away from them and into the arms of my loving boyfriend Pink. He is the only person in my life that I know that I could one-hundred percent rely on in situations like this where I am making my way down the streets in the middle of the night with no family to run to.

I knew that his parents weren't in town either which made my life even easier because all I needed to do was knock right on the door and wait for a response. So I did, and within a couple of seconds the door in front of me swung open and Pink stared at me with a hurt look on his face. He knew exactly why I was here, I mean the tears streaming down my face made it pretty  obvious. Without second thought, he grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs of his house and to his bedroom where he motioned for me to lay next to him in his bed.

The second that we both laid down and he wrapped his arms around me, he said quietly "I wish your parents treated you better than they do." as he gently placed a soft kiss on my lips. I nodded my head and responded in the same quiet tone "I know, but I am just happy that I have you, I don't think I would be able to live without you in my life." I said with a sad smile on my face.

"Y/n when we finish school here, we should pack our bags and just go somewhere, anywhere really, just to escape this boring town and your asshole family." Pink said pushing a piece of my hair out of my face with a bit of a laugh. I nodded my head in response and added "We could buy a van ya know, I think I saw one being sold for a pretty decent price down your street the other day and travel in that." with a sort of gleam in my eyes that only appeared when I was around and talking with Pink. "We'll have to check that out." Pink said with a grin on his face.

The rest of the night went just like that, talking about what the future would hold for us and what we were going to do with our lives, not giving a damn about the woes that we were both facing at the moment.

I HOPE THAT YOU ENJOYED THIS! I STILL TAKE REQUESTS AND I AM WORKING ON ANOTHER IMAGINE AT THE MOMENT!