11-When Will It End?

Tw: mentions of being suicidal, mentions of having depression, mentions of having anxiety, mentions of self-harm, mentions of abusive parents, mentions of drinking, talks of death threats

{ Clay's POV }

It was a while after me and George had finished breakfast, we decided that later into the night, around 8 or 9pm we would go to the park to just hang out, so we really didn't have much to do. We ended up on our phones, I was on Twitter and I had no idea what George was doing, all I saw was that he was typing. George giggled and I looked to him "What's up?" I asked, George looked at me with a smile and showed me a message thread on Instagram "A girl ended up adding me today and we've been getting close." George said with a smile. I wanted to scream but I hid my anger with a smile "Oh? Do you think I could get her user? Just wanna talk to her too." I said, George nodded and looked at his phone, taping things to find the girl's Instagram.

I quickly went to Instagram on my phone and tapped onto the search bar, shortly after I did that George spoke up "Uhmm, okay her Instagram is Justaminx." Huh. I typed in the username and a profile popped up with a girl that had pink hair and eyeliner "Thanks Georgie! Does she go to our school?" I asked, looking over at George, George nodded as he typed back probably to that Minx girl. I hum in anknowablement and I clicked on the profile, adding her, after a few moments I got a notification saying that Minx had added me back. I decided not to say anything to her and she ended up not saying anything to me, I went to my message app and clicked the one and only contact.

Techno

i need info on someone. again.

hmmm, it seems like many people want your George to themselves.

yea, they'll regret even trying to take my Georgie.

always liked that about you Dream, you take whats yours no matter what. anyways, who do you need info on?

a girl named 'Minx' do you also have her number?

yeah i have her number, of course i do. the info on Minx. she's bit of a quiet one, abusive parents, always drunk. she used to be friends with Niki before she passed. she's depressed, has anxiety, she self-harms, and she's suicidal. she has tried multiple times, i bet if you could throw her over the edge with a few bad comments. her number is xxx-xxx-xxxx

thank you Techno, thats a good idea, it'll be done as soon as possible.

of course, since you don't know where shes going to be seeing her body, maybe threaten her to a different place like. a road or something, and when you threaten her, go to where the place you threaten her and hopefully she'll be there, then take a picture.

alright, i can do that, thanks again Techno.

of course Dream, good luck.

This one sounded easy, no stalking needed. I leaned my head on George's shoulder, acting like I was just tired but I stared at the text messages and I almost exploded from anger, but it calmed. Minx was obviously flirting with George, I calmed down since I had seen that George was shutting down every attempt which made me really happy. I decided that I would have a little fun with this Minx girl, gossip, make her reputation low, and then I'll throw her over the edge. So for now, I would enjoy the time I had with my Georgie, if only he wasn't on that damn phone, so I had an idea that came into my head to get him away from the phone.

"Uhm hey George?" I asked, George looked at me and hummed for me to continue "Do you wanna bake something? Anything you want, of course." I said, George thought for a moment but then spoke up "Sure, I'd love to." He said with a smile, a smile also grew on my face and me and George got up, heading to the kitchen.