Surprise visit

Hi my lovely readers! I am so sorry it's been forever since I updated. I have been so sick and dealing with a person who shall remain nameless!(drama) Lol enjoy the story!
-Ash!

*Little bit of drama*

Abby and Macy are playing in the backyard right now in the pool.

I got Abby a small pink kiddy pool she can play in, of course I only put enough water to cover her feet so she cant hurt herself.

I'm keeping a close watch on her but I know Macy is watching closer, then I hear the door bell. "Abby come inside for a few minutes please, someone's at the door"
Abby looked over at me and nodded running into the house.
Abby went to her room with Macy following and I closed the back door and locked it. I went to the front door and saw the last person I thought I would ever see again.

"M-m-molly?"

Oh my god! What the hell is she doing here.

She smiled shyly "hi Dustin" "molly what the hell are you doing here?" "Can I talk to you about some stuff?" she asked ignoring my question.

I nodded & let her come in, stupid I know but I'm willing to hear her out. Maybe she will say sorry for all the crap she put me though....I can dream can't I? I lead her to the living room and we sat on the sofa.

"What do you want to talk about Molly?" "I wanna see Abigail" I looked at her with wide eyes. "Why do you wanna see her?" "I wanna get to see my daughter Dustin"

"are you freaking kidding me!? Molly you left because you didn't wanna see her! Why the hell do you wanna see her now?"

"I have thought about what happened on your birthday since it happened. I know it was a mistake walking away but I'm back and I wanna see her" "No way in hell! Your not doing to see MY daughter!"

"Dammit Dustin do you forget we both made her! She is our daughter! Not just yours!" She stood up yelling at me.

I stood up and yelled back "listen here! Dont start your crap with me! You left! Yes we both made her, we were also drunk! But that doesn't cover the fact that you wanted to get rid her before we even knew you where pregnant, so I dont give a damn about what you think! Your name is on nothing of hers, only mine. So yes, SHE IS MY DAUGHTER!"

As soon as I got done yelling at Molly I heard small foot steps "Daddy? Why you yelling?" I turned around and Abby was standing in the door way in her wet clothes she was playing in "I'm sorry baby, go back to your room and change"

then Molly started talking "is that Abigail?" I turned around "yes it is" molly went over to Abby and bent down to her level "hi Abigail, I'm Molly" Abby looked at me and I nodded. I just want her out of my house.

"Hi" "do you remember me?" Abby shock her head no. "Well sweetie I'm your m-" "my friend" I interrupted "Molly is daddy's friend who needs to go now!"

Molly stood up giving me the death glare and Abby looked kinda scared but more confused and ran to her room. "What the hell Dustin?" "What? She doesn't need to know you! You left Molly. You didn't give a damn about her or me. You blocked me from everything"

Molly looked at her feet "I know and im really sorry, can I ever see her again? I just wanna get to know her" "No Molly, I'm sorry you can't. You know what you have done and I don't want Abby around that" "okay as you wish, at least I got to see her but I'll be back" she said walking out the door.

I ignored her and shut the door locking it, I went to Abby's room, Abby was sitting on her bed with new clothes on. "Hi baby" I said going over and getting to her level.

"Daddy who was that lady?" I signed I can't lie to her "Abby that lady was your mommy" she looked up at me kind of in shock "that was my mommy?" "Yes baby it was" "where she been daddy?"

"She well....she left when you where a baby, she had to leave for some reason" "do y-you know the weazon?" "No baby I dont" I know I'm kind of lying to her but she isn't old enough to understand this drama yet. Abby had a very confused look on her face.

"I know your confused Abby, but I'll explain more to you when your older. But what I will tell you is that your mommy wasn't ready for a baby. So I decided to keep you and raise you"

"So you wanted me?" I smiled "of course I wanted you Abby" "why did she call me Abigail?" I laughed "baby that's your name but everyone calls you Abby"

She giggled "so what's my whole name?" "Abigail Jewel Martin" she smiled "I like it!" "I'm glad you do, cause it fits you"

After that day we never saw Molly again, not that she didn't wrote letters to Abby and to me. I read them all, she just keep saying sorry and that she would be back. I hope she doesn't come back....ever.

What you think? Little bit of drama.

What do you think of Molly?

Do you think Dustin was to harsh?

Let me know!

Keep reading!

Love to all!

-Ash