Morning after

(Next morning)

I woke up with my head hurting really bad. My god how much did I drink last night?

I opened my eyes and I didn't have a shirt on which I dont wear a shirt to bed normally I just wear pajama pants, I decided to look under the blanket and I was naked.

"Oh my god what happened last night?" I whispered. I turned around and I saw a very naked Molly. Holy crap!

If your wondering we have had sex before yes we have but just once a few months ago. Our parents found out cause Molly missed her period and thought she was pregnant and we swore never again til marriage...I believe we broke that promise.

"Molly?" I shook her shoulders "Molly?!" I turned around and opened her eyes and then they went wide "Holy crap! What the hell happened!?" She screamed

"like I know! I dont remember, I just remember finding you talking with Sarah & Kate, then we were dancing and then nothing"

"Oh my god! Dustin if we had sex our parents will kill us! Dustin did we use anything?" I sat up and looked at my hands and shook my head no. "I'm not sure, like I said I dont remember anything"

She sat up "well if I turn up pregnant I'm not keeping it, I'll get an abortion and then nothing to worry about"

I just looked at her "like hell you would! It would be my baby too and I'll be damned if you abort my baby! I'll take the baby if you dont want it. That is if your pregnant" She shock her head and muttered 'okay'

(Few weeks later)

A week ago Molly and I broke up, we thought we would be a lot better off as friends then she found out she is pregnant last week. When we told our parents were not happy but they respected my choice to keep the baby and hers for not wanting it.

I got a job at Walmart of all places (my dad works there) to get some money saved up, my mom said she didn't want me working long so I would have time for my baby and offered to help me when I needed it which I thought was really sweet of her.

My moms a single mom, her name is Amy. my dad his name is Stanley, anyway he left when I was 13 and they got divorced when I was 14. It was hard but I got thought it, I'm my moms rock I keep her level headed.

Anyways as I keep thinking about becoming a daddy the more I excited and nervous I became! Can't wait to hold my baby in my arms.

Keep reading!

Love to all!

-Ash!