Swift Smoothies

- A Few Days Later -

I laid on the couch by myself scrolling through my phone. Three people approached me. Their shadows casted over me. I glanced up to be greeted by the cheerful smiles of Mika, Xena, and Amy. I set my phone down to talk to them.

"What's up?" I asked.

"The boys are going out tonight for a drink at the bar a few blocks down. Mark is only going to be their designated driver. Since it's just going to be us tonight, we all were thinking about having a Girls Night!" Mika replied. Intrigued, I stood to my feet.

"Sounds fun to me! What are the plans?" I asked.

"We talked about making mysterious smoothies for each other, baking some cupcakes, and then bingeing all of The Conjuring movies in order!" Xena told me. They looked ecstatic about the whole idea. If you give them food and entertainment, you can't not please them!

"That works! I'm in!" I smiled. The three of them cheered bringing me into a tight hug. We all made our way over to the kitchen to begin making the smoothies.

"Okay! So to be fair, everyone write their names on a post-it-note and I'll toss them around in this bowl." Amy slid a table of notes and a few pens our way and placed the "Bowl of Fate" in the center of the island counter. I quickly wrote my name, folding the paper in half, and then plopping it inside the bowl. Once everyone was finished, Amy took the bowl and tossed it around.

"Alright everyone! Pick your challenger! If you get yourself, we can re-draw!" She declared. I reached in, anxious to know who I will get. I grabbed a piece of paper and opened it up to read. "Xena" it read. This will be fun!

"Now, this isn't any ordinary smoothie making contest! No!" Amy began. "You are to make a smoothie that reminds you of the person you have on your slip of paper! Whether that is a personality trait you can make into a smoothie, or anything related, that is the requirements!"

"How long do we have?" Mika asked.

"10 minutes! Starting...now!" Amy said clanging pots together. Everyone began scrambling for ingredients to make a wonderful blend of sweetness. I grabbed my desired liquid, fruits, and additional ingredients. Excitement filled my body. This is already so much fun! I hope Xena like theirs!

Blazing blenders turned and roared with the ingredients of the other's smoothies. As the clock winded down, our adrenaline raced more and more. I poured my concoction of a smoothie into a tall glass and decorated it with a lime slice and a black reusable straw. Done!

The timer went off signaling that the smoothie-making window was over. Everyone set their smoothie on the island counter with proud looks. Time to present!

"I'll go first, then Xena, Mika, and then you, Y/N." She said glancing at me before beginning her presentation.

"My person was Mika! I've noticed your interests in superhero movies like Marvel and DC Comics, so I wanted to make a smoothie that is so powerful it could turn you into one!" Amy giggle to herself.

"Aww Amy! That's so cool!" Mika cooed. Amy handed Mika her smoothie that was layers of a dark blue and red color. For the top, a strawberry laid on top of the drink.

"The base is lemonade, the blue potion is a mix of blueberry and blackberry, the red is raspberry and strawberry, and topped with a small ripe strawberry." Amy finished. Mika took a sip to taste it, she made sure to get both the layers.

"Oh wow!" She exclaimed. "This is really good!"

"Thank you!" Amy smiled brightly before diverting her attention to Xena. It was their turn.