Chapter 1

This story was inspired by "Wedding Crashers". All the names, events, places, and ideas are all fiction. If there's anything similar to the actual names, events, places and ideas are all coincidence only. 

This is a love story...

Or maybe not.

                       ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"I, Alexander Desson, take you Elisha Naila, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward 'til death do us apart." 

"I, Elisha Naila, take you Alexander Desson, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward 'til death do us apart." 

They exchanged rings, and all the people around me has started to applause. Of course, I did that, too. 

"And you may now kiss the bride." The priest said. 

 All of them, their applause and cheer, became louder. I just smiled. 

                            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Later on, at the reception, everyone's enjoying. Their laugh, smile and joy, I can see it clearly on their faces. 

"Hi?" 

I immediately looked at my left side. There was a beautiful girl who approaches me. And yeah, of course, this is a good opportunity. 

"Hey." I replied and smiled to her. 

"What is your name? I mean--- your face was not familiar to me." 

I just smiled. 

"Well--- ahm, just wanna ask this question." She said it shyly. 

"How are you related to the newly wed?" She added. 

"I'm a friend of a friend of a newly wed. My friend, who also a friend of the newly wed, can't attend here because he's sick." 

"Ah. Okay." And she nodded. 

"And my name is Jayson, how about you?" I added and offer my hand to her. 

"Camille." And she looks like gladly to accept my hand.

We both shook hands. She sat in the empty chair right behind me. She started to talk about some stuffs, while holding her drink in her right hand. 

The music has changed. It has changed into something like-- electro pop? I'm not sure, but this music makes me hyper and gives me vibes. 

"Dance?" She suddenly asked. 

I didn't reply immediately. Dude, I'm not a good dancer, my God. 

I was supposed to shook my head when.. 

"Come on, Jayson." And she suddenly held my hand, pulled me until we reached the dance floor. 

This is one of the reasons on why I love here, and still doing this, crashing some couple's wedding.

                      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

P.s This is my first time po to write an English story, feel free to correct my grammar po, thank you!