Chapter 2

After we danced, I immediately turned my back and went back to our table. I heard her giggled. I turned my head to her, and then she started to laugh. 

When she noticed that I actually looking at her, she held her laughter. 

"What?" She asked while trying to stop her laughter. 

"You're making fun of me." I spoke. 

"Ha? How do you say so?" She asked sarcastically. 

My eyes went little, observing and analyzing her question. 

"You're laughing at me." 

''Me? Laughing at you? Why would I do that?" She giggles again. 

"See? You're really laughing at me." I answered. 

"Okay, okay. Hold up, I admit." She said while her hands are up. 

"Then, why are you laughing?" I asked her. 

"It just that-- you danced cute. Like a 3-year-old baby, vibing and bouncing to music." She replied and gave me a smile. A beautiful and pretty one. 

Hahaha, I admit. I slightly blushed. 

                               -------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, here at the reception, the theme is white and yellow. It is so beautiful, the combination of yellow and white curtains, the balloons and flowers, specifically yellow roses. That's why I'm also wearing white polo and yellow coat, white pants and a pair of plain white rubber shoes. 

I'm just here at my table right now. Camille's phone rang earlier and stated that she just needs to answer that call. Maybe it was an emergency call. 

"Hey." 

Someone approaches me. And that someone is... 

Brian Josh Brown. 

"Hey, Brian Josh Brown." I answered. 

He giggles.

"Was it really needed to say my whole name, Jayson Reyes Smith?" He sarcastically asked.

Brian Josh Brown is my childhood friend since then. He sometimes visits the Philippines to meet his once Filipina nanny. Well, he's also good at using Tagalog just like me. 

He's great at brain games like chess, sudoku, quizzes, crossword puzzles, and many more. 

He's also a fast runner, because in the past, he was always present at any race especially those fundraising race like Run for a Cause.

"Jayson, okay ka lang?"

I turned my head to him. 

 "A--ahm, yeah. Hahaha." I answered. 

He sat beside me.

"What are you thinking of?"

I shook my head, "Nothing in particular."

"Okay, sabi mo eh." Brian replied and tapped my right shoulder.

"Gonna go back to my table, Jayson. Anne was waiting for me." He whispered.

I immediately questioned him. 

"Anne? Who's Anne?" I asked him. 

Brian looked at his back. Because of curiosity, followed his sight.

There in a table, a pretty girl sitting while also looking and currently smiling at us.

Or maybe to Brian only, not including me. 

I turned back my head to Brian.

"Okay, go back to her. She's surely waiting for you." I whispered to him. 

He just smiled and left me at my table.