Chapter 4

I'm just done from taking a bath, wearing my dark blue t-shirt and also dark blue pajama when my phone rang.

I picked it up while I'm drying my hair with towel.

It was an unknown number, but because of my curiosity, I swipe it.

"Hello?" Asking the caller.

"Hi, Jayson!"

Oh, it was her, Camille. I smiled a little bit.

"You got home already, safely?" She suddenly asked.

"Yes. Ahm, how about you, Camille? Are you okay?" I worrily asked her, because she got an emergency earlier.

"Ah, yes, hahaha. I'm okay now, Jayson. Thanks!" She replied.

What a relief. 

We were talking, Camile and I through call when I heard knocks on my front door. 

"Ah, Jayson, sorry but I need to go somewhere, gonna end this call now, bye!" She said and instantly end our call. 

After our conversation, I immediately go to my window here in my room, to check who's in there. 

I saw a pizza delivery man, holding the two boxes of pizza on his hands. As far as I know, I didn't order pizza, but maybe the delivery man missed the address of the person who ordered that pizza.

I immediately go downstairs and unlock the door and open it. 

"Hi Sir, this is your order." He said with a smile and give both box of pizza to me.

"I'm sorry, Sir. But maybe you got the wrong address, because I didn't order this pizza." I said politely.

He checks his phone and show me someone's address. I looked at it carefully, and it turned out that it was really my address. 

I sighed, maybe someone was making a prank on delivery man with the use of my address, sh*t.

"Sir, that's really my address, but swear I really didn't order, maybe someone makes fun and prank of ordering such pizzas using my address." I explained calmly.

"Don't worry, Sir. It was already paid. You will just need to receive it." The delivery man said calmly and smiled.

"Eh?" I respond out of nowhere. I'm still a little shocked.

The delivery man just nodded and offer to give me the two boxes of pizza. I just receive it, it's still not sinking, honestly.

To be honest, I'm happy because this was actually the first time happened in my whole life.

Maybe Brian was the one who ordered it, so I was planning to call him, to thank him for this.

I call him, it took two to three (2 to 3) rings before he answered my call.

"Hey, Brian!" I cheerfully greet him.

"What do you need, Jayson? I'm already sleeping." He said while his voice was so soft.

"Thanks for the pizza!" I said and immediately end the call, so he can continue his sleep.

While eating my pizza, someone knocks again on my door. I stood up and walked. I looked at my door hole. Oh, it was...