Chapter 5

I opened my door after figuring out who it was. 

"Why the heck you're here? You just said that you're sleepy right, Brian?" I asked him.

"Would you like to let me in first, Jayson? I'm cold outta here, can't you see?" He replied while hugging himself.

"Ow-okay, come in." And immediately open my door more widely.

He just walked into my living room, sitted and grab a slice of pizza. 

"So, bro what now? I bet you gonna tell me something important, hmm?" I asked him and sitted near him.

"So, ahm actually..." 

I just stare at him, waiting for his response.

"... I'm not the one who ordered these pizzas." He just said it calmly.

"Ha?" So, he was not the one who ordered it? Then who?

"Then, who did it?" I asked him.

"I don't know." He said while shaking his head.

"Oh, or maybe you got a secret admirer?" He added and tickled me.

"What? A secret admirer? What the heck you just said? I don't believe anymore on that, I'm not a kid anymore, bro." I said and rolled my eyes to him.

"Wait, are you mad? Hahaha. Jayson, it's just a joke, don't take it seriously." He said it while smiling and tapping my shoulder.

I just continue to eat my pizza, when Brian talks first.

"But bro..." 

I turned my head to him, staring.

"What if?" He asked and turned his head to me.

"What if?" I asked him. Gosh, I really can't understand him.

"What if you really got an admirer?" 

My eyes went little.

"Hahaha, for the second time, don't take it seriously, bro." He giggles.

I just looked away and focus on my pizza instead.

"But bro..."

I still focus eating my pizza. Not giving my attention to him, because he will tease me again regarding that secret admirer things, tsk.

"I'm still thinking who ordered it. I mean, this is not usually happening, right?" he said.

"You're right. Well, this is the first time I experienced this. I'm happy, actually." I said and looked at him.

"Anyway, after you eaten pizza, you can go and continue your interrupted beauty sleep." I added and chuckles.

''Lol, Jayson. By the way, can I have the other box of pizza? It's Hawaiian, you know it was my favorite, right?" He smiled and took another one box of pizza.

"Okay, gonna go, Jayson. Thanks for your pizza!" He said cheerfully.

"Or maybe I should thank your secret admirer." He whispers and immediately stood up and run into the door.

I just smiled and shook my head because of his naughtiness.