Chapter Three

Abby's Pov
The first time in a while food looked beyond amazing,my appetite has been up and down for a long while now. After the long train ride, and not too long everyone was in the great hall, watching the first years being sorted into their new house.

We got a few new baby Ravenclaws, everyone here and there in their houses. I still remember the first time I was sorted in, I thought that talking hat was something else.

  The flavors bouncing all into my mouth from the chicken and sausage and all the different dishes plated out.

I took a peek at my side, I didn't even get the chance to spend time with my all time best friend Luna, she got bullied in the strangest way, hiding her stuff and doing the childish things.

"Cedric I thought I was gonna get to avoid you this year guess I was mistaken hmm?" I took a glance at him seeing him casually grinning at me.

"Abby you know words hurt, come on I thought we've gotten quite close this summer." I coughed quietly setting my fork down quick to drink some water clearing my throat roughly, hiding my warm cheeks.

"Cedric I thought we said we weren't gonna bring it up... You said." I whispered quickly but he then whispered back narrowing his eyes slightly.

"I never said not to bring it up, it's not like it's some forbidden word, teens are age do it all the time. It's a natural thing." He shrugged his shoulders back with a small chuckle, I facepalmed in embarrassment. Of course he would say that sex is a natural thing.

"Yes yes, now if you'll excuse me, I have one more plate to fill before the end of the night." I commented, he was watching me but the softest laugh left him his eyes shutting in the process.

"You are so cute, I think you have something on your cheek, I'll be staying." I grabbed one of the dark blue napkins quickly wiping at my face quickly, leaving him laughing even more.

Everyone attention though was brought away by Dumbledore, his voice could wake the dead alone. "Well this seems important." Cedric commented resting his head loosely on my neck a bit.

______________________________
Dinner was as eventful as it could get, two schools were joining us this year for the Triwizard tournament, I don't know who would willingly wanna participate even after Dumbledore said some students had died in it.

Everyone was upset about the new rule in place that no wizard and or witch under the age of seventeen was allowed to enter the name in the goblet of fire.

I felt exhausted and was already to prepare for my classes. Potions and Charms alone was gonna be a pain in my ass.

"I think I'm gonna enter my name this year." I snapped out my thoughts paying attention to Cedric lifting an eyebrow, but a small chuckle left me. Our footsteps echoing around the corridor heading towards the stairwell.

"Are you crazy? Did you not hear that some students have been killed during this tournament, it's not for the faint of heart Cedric." I pointed out, he sighed loosely running his hands through his hair, leaving me to ruffle at my large mass of curls.

"I know but, I am of age I'm seventeen it's not like it's gonna be the end of the world come on Abby this is once in a lifetime that the Tournament will be held this year at Hogwarts come on with you supporting me it will be such an amazing year." I gripped into the railing of the staircase leading us both straight to the Ravenclaw common room.

"I guess I can't really talk you out of it Cedric, do what feels right just be mentally prepared for everything to follow, as well as still doing your classes, as well as your owls." I started ranting seeing a small second a pure panic flash across his eyes.

"Alright, alright you don't have to scare me just yet, we still have the rest of the week to put our names in it, and here we have arrived." He chuckles nodding towards the painting, times does fly when you are talking for non stop on end.

I spun around to face him.

"Sleep the thought over and make sure you are actually ready for the outcome in the future," I titled my head at him watching him studying me, the smile staying on his face.

"Huh? What is it?" I questioned even more confused then before.

"Just I thought you would have developed our accent by now, but you still have your own, it's cute plus in this light your skin is glowing beautifully." My eyes grew in size, an embarrassed laugh leaving me.

"Way to embarrass me.. But thank you, I'll see you maybe some time tomorrow if I'm not feeling sick." I waved goodbye to him, which he returned heading back down the stairs watching them shift.

I turned back towards the painting calling out the password before entering slipping inside blue was honestly my favorite color so having a while common room with the color blue and black was a gorgeous sight. I frowned lightly rubbing at my stomach at the slight pain that followed shaking my head a few short times too much food tonight.