Prem's departure

After some days, it was preeti's birthday. Everyone was very excited. In the morning, after the puja she goes to school in colour dress. She was looking very preety in light purple fairy frock.

In school, prem was waiting for her at the school gate. Every year on each others birthday they both used to wait for other one nd wish each other before anyone could wish in the school. After a while she comes nd he wishes her nd she thanks him.

Prem-: aaj mere saath bethogi..??

Preeti-: oky..

They both goes nd sits at their bench, everyone wished preeti nd she celebrates her birthday by distributing sweets.

In free period, all the students were playing except prem nd preeti. Prem was sitting under the tree which was far away from the ground. There was no one to disturb, he was sitting silently looking on the grass when he sees someone's shadow. He looks up nd sees preeti holding her ears while her eyes were moist, he stands up nd wipes her tears.

Preeti-: I'm sorry... Maine tumse bohot rudely baat ki nd tumpe gussa bhi kiya.. he smiles as he knows that his strawberry can never try to come between his career nd can never be the barrier in his success. He knows that at first she was angry with him nd her anger on him was also correct. He knows that she was way more understanding than others nd she understands him better than anyone else could. She had proven him that their friendship is not so weak that it could broke due to some silly reasons. No one can come between them.

Prem-: it's alright.. u had full right on me nd tumhara gussa hona bhi correct tha, it was not ur fault.. don't cry na, u know na I don't like to see you crying.. she nods.

Preeti-: tum gussa toh nhi ho na..??

Prem-: nhi.. I can never be angry with u meri jaan..

Preeti-: ur the bestest.. I love you.. she says while hugging him.

Prem-: I love you too.. btw many many happy returns of the day.. he says hugging her back.

Preeti-: thank u.. they both breaks the hug after sometime. Tum sach mein ja rhe ho..??

Prem-: haa..

Preeti-: kab wapis aaoge..??

Prem-: after the completion of my studies..

Preeti-: I'll miss you..

Prem-: me too.. but promise me you'll never ever forget me.. neither our promises nor our friendship.. he says forwarding his hand nd she keeps her hand on his saying.

Preeti-: I promise.. I'll wait for you nd I will never ever forget our promise nd our friendship.. tum toh nhi bhul jaoge na mujhe..??

Prem-: kabhi bhi nhii.. she smiles nd they talks for sometime while teasing each other, doing masti nd having fun.

*************

In evening, a huge birthday party was held in kapoor mansion nd everyone including friends, relatives, buisness partners, clients nd everyone was invited. Everyone was looking happy nd were wishing our birthday girl nd giving her gifts. Preeti was looking like a fairy in red frock with open hair nd a red hair pin while prem was looking so cute in black jeans with white t-shirt nd dark blue jacket.

After sometime she cuts a beautiful cake after wishing something before blowing the candles nd everyone claps.

Prem-: strawberry.. this is for u.. he says giving her something.