Sunshine or strawberry..??

Samar(whispers)-: secret hai... I love her... He says slowly in his ears while Prem holds losen on him, he unhugs him and looks at him shockingly who was smiling looking at preeti. He turns towards preeti who was seeing him(Prem) with smile. Please mere bhai usse mat batana... Please... He says while holding prem's hand who looks at Samar who was requesting him and nod's.

Preeti(interrupting in between)-: done with meeting eachother... So now leave my bff, I want to talk to him so much... She says while removing Samar's hand and dragging Prem with her while other too follows and sits in the car.

In car,

Prem and preeti were sitting at back while samar on driving seat and vansh on passenger seat. Samar fixes the mirror properly so that he gets clear view of preeti which was noticed by Prem.

Preeti-: now tell... Why anyone didn't told me that you're coming...??

Vansh-: because madam you were busy in your dance competition...

Preeti-: that doesn't matter... You should have told me na so that I can welcome him grandly in my way... (To Samar) And you knew na that he's coming, but you didn't told me... Why..??

Samar-: because we want to surprise you... Prem bhi aa gya aur tum Jeet bhi gyi so now double party...

Vansh-: right...

Preeti-: tumne Mera dance dekha..?? She asks to Prem whose focus was on Samar.

Prem-: yupp... It was awesome, you danced so graciously, and you're looking so gorgeous... He says while putting his arms around her shoulder while preeti blushes at his compliment.

Preeti-: tumne waha new dost banaye honge na..?? How are they..??

Prem-: they are gr8... You know what they are also Indian like me, one is from Mumbai only his name is Aryan and another is from out of Mumbai and his name is mayank... They both are very nice and supportive... We made a great group of trio infact they were my roommates... They are best but not more than vansh, Samar and aayush... He says while vansh and Samar smiles while preeti too smiles.

Preeti-: that's nice... But you know aayush changed his behaviour with me after you had gone... He talked to me very rudely infact he had once pushed me and shouted me infront of everyone in class... I don't know why, but he says that he hates me from starting...

Prem(frowns)-: why..??

Preeti-: I don't know but I ignored him after then...

Vansh-: Prem... Aayush hates preeti because he thinks that she has snatched you and has came between our friendship as not only you but Samar also started to be with preeti more the time...

Samar-: guy's leave him... He's duffer...

Prem-: he's not... Leave preeti but you should have not ignored him Samar... Preeti tum logo se meri wjh se mili, tumhari dosti meri wjh se hui thi usse but I hadn't expected this...

Samar-: bro... He overreacted yrr... Uska na kuch smjh hi nhi aata, one side he says that he hates preeti and on the other hand he protects her... Infact in cllg, he fighted with the badboy of cllg who was rich spoiled brat just because he tried to talk with preeti and she accepted his friendship because she doesn't know about him being a badboy... And then he shouted upon her badly for accepting friendship with him so iss madam ne pata hai kya kiya...??

Prem-: what..?? He asks her while looking at preeti who was looking down.

Vansh-: in anger she left our group and joined his group... Woh toh accha hua vihaan bhaiya gets to know this on time and had broken her friendship with him or else... He says while Prem shakes his head in disbelief at preeti who apologizes to him cutely which can melt anyone.

Preeti-: ye dono meri baatein bata rhe hai tumhe so let me tell you their secrets also... Ye vansh, isse na 12th ke farewell ke time pe..

Vansh(cutting her in between)-: no... Please... Tu toh meri best friend hai na, meri acchi bhn hai na... Please mat batana... Please... He requests her while samar chuckles and preeti smirks while now Prem was curious to know.

Preeti-: sorry I can't hide anything from him... She says while smiling sheepishly while Prem smiles and pulls her cheeks as she never hides anything from him and tells him everything.

Vansh-: dhokebaaz... Bata de ja...

Preeti-: haa so on our 12th class farewell, one girl proposed vansh and he fainted because for the first time someone proposed him and then when after sometime we splashed water on him he wakes up and starts screaming that finally someone proposed him and he started jumped like a monkey in whole school campus and in excitement he kissed aayush and when aayush pushed him, he fall upon principal sir landing on the floor and then he hugged him and kiss him on his cheeks... She says and bursts into laughter remembering it while Prem looks at vansh disbelievingly and Samar and Prem too starts laughing holding their stomach while vansh was feeling so embarrassed and was feeling like to dig a hole and hide in it.

Samar-: ek woh din hai aur ek aaj ka din hai, jb isne ek ldki ki taraf aankh utha kr bhi nhi dekha... He says controlling his laughter seeing vansh glaring him and preeti. Preeti hides her face in prem's chest while laughing to get save from vansh glares while prem's hand automatically comes around her.

Prem-: unbelievable vansh... I had never expected this from you... He says while controlling his laughter while vansh rolls his eyes.

Vansh-: thik hai na yrr... Ho jaata hai... Mein bhi insaan hu aur glti insaan se hi hoti hai... Aur ye uss din se Aaj tk wait kr rhi thi tujhe ye baat batane ke liye... I thought kam se kam tu toh samjhega mere emotions but nhi tu bhi inn dono ke saath milke has rha hai...

Prem-: so what should I do... Tune kaam hi Aisa Kiya hai... Whoever will hear it will laugh... He says while vansh shakes his head and looks at preeti who was giggling seeing vansh and was rubbing her hands too due to cold winds which were flowing when he notices her blouse which was sleeveless and her back and waist was bare and visible to everyone and due to which she was shivering a lil so he takes his overcoat and makes her wear it while she thanks him. You should have changed your clothes...

Preeti-: I forget... I'll do at home... Samar first drop me to my home...

Prem-: why...?? You're not going to your home, you're coming with us to mehra mansion as everyone is there...

Preeti-: but I had to change also na...

Prem-: you can change there also in your previous clothes...

Preeti-: oky...

Prem-: good girl... He says when he remembers that when he bumped into her she was in this lehenga only and her eyes were same as that girl's eyes who always came in his dream. He looks at her eyes which was deep hazel brown orbs. He was confused as when he had seen her eyes for the first time it was deep ocean blue color same as the eyes he see in his dream but here her eyes colour is different. Is he hallucinating that girl or trying to see her only in preeti. He was now looking at her eyes confirmed that they both are different girls. But really "that girl, his sunshine who come in his dream daily and his strawberry, his preeti are different or same...??" Was the only question his mind was filled with.

Soon they reaches mehra mansion and Prem meets everyone while everyone congratulates preeti too for winning the competition.

TBC...

Double update guy's, hope you all would be happy now.

How was the update guy's..??

Please vote nd comment

Next part will be updated soon.

Till then bubbye.