Prem preeti's meet after so long.

Precap-: His full attention was in his phone that he doesn't see someone coming from front nd because of darkness they both get bumps into eachother nd falls down upon eachother while prem's mobile fell somewhere, don't know where. Prem was below while the other person was above him. They couldn't see eachother because of darkness but they can sense eachother. Prem can guess that it was a girl with whom he bumped as he was holding her by waist nd he can feel her soft body touching his hard chest. Same goes with the girl. They both were about to get up when suddenly the moonlight came from ventilator window. Prem get's shocked seeing the same intoxicated, magnificent deep ocean blue eyes which he always sees in his dream. He was lost in his trance when the girl get's up nd gave him her hand while prem just touch her hand nd suddenly both feel a jolt as if of current. They both looks at their hands nd then the girl leaves from there while prem get's up in a swift nd was confusingly staring his hand feeling something different.

He goes back to the auditorium towards his siblings and friends.

Vansh-: kya hua..?? Kaha khoya hua hai..??

Aayush-: tu kaha chla gya tha achanak se...??

Prem-: woh mein... Kuch nhi... Bhaiya ab kya karna hai...??

Vivek-: Prem thori der yhi rukte hai fir dekhte hai kya Krna hai... Call try krte rho ghar pe... He says while other nod's.

They were standing and trying to call when the auditorium lights get dimmed and a spotlight fell upon stage and a girl was shown in a beautiful designer lehenga and the girl was none other than preeti, everyone except Prem was surprised and were feeling excited that now they can see her dance performance while Prem was just staring the girl, she was the same girl who bumped into him and he was mesmerized seeing her and her dance. They both hadn't recognised eachother till now as they hadn't meet properly and they don't have any idea that how they both looks now.

Preeti's outfit, jwellery

She starts dancing gracefully on-:

Mera jhumka utha ke laaya yaar ve

Jo gira tha bareli ke bazaar mein
Main to thumka lagake sharma gayi
Boli ghoongar bandha denge main aa gayi
Mujhko lutake nachlee
aaja nachle nachle mere yaar tu nachle

Jhanak jhanak jhankar
Ho nachle nachle mere yaar tu nachle
Ab to luta hai baazar
Sabko bhulake nachle

Aaja nachle nachle mere yaar tu nachle

Jhanak jhanak jhankar
Ho nachle nachle mere yaar tu nachle
Ab to luta hai baazar