The Encounter & Fate

(A/N: From here, I'll put the name that they mostly called as.)

Takeru and Midoriya are with Mirio in work studies with Sir Nighteye, Seiryuu, Uraraka and Tsuyu are with Hado with Ryukyu while Kirishima and Kazumi are with Amajiki with Fat Gum. With seven students from Class 1-A of U.A. High are now in their work studies, they will experience the true way of working of pro heroes.

(City)

Mirio bring Midoriya and Takeru in patrol around the city to look for any Shie Hassaikai activities without giving out who they are.

"Oh, heroes!"

"It's the boy who was in the U.A. sports festival on TV."

"Ah! That cute guy is Build, right?!"

They walk pass by the hero-in-training. Takeru glance around before he quickly pull down his hood and keep up his capture scarf up.

Midoriya: I-I'm nervous...

Takeru: I-I'm too stand out...

Mirio: You must've at least gone on patrol at your internship, right?

Takeru: I did.

Mirio: Oh, was the League of Villains attack too traumatic?

Midoriya: No, but various reasons, I wasn't able to experience the basics...

Mirio: I see. It's strange, isn't it? But don't worry! Sir and Bubble Girl arw the ones actually watching the target today. We're just on patrol! *thumb up* I'll teach you a bunch of stuff. *feel energitic* Stick with me!

Takeru: *sweatdrop* Senpai, you too energitic...

Midoriya: *in mind* Even so, why didn't All Might say anything to me? All Might and Nighteye... Just what in the world happened between them...?

Mirio: Now that I think about it, we haven't told each other our hero names, huh?

Midoriya: Th-That's true... I'm Deku.

Mirio: Deku? Deck? You okay with that?

Midoriya: I am.

Mirio: *point at Takeru* Also, you...?

Takeru: I'm Build. Kamen Rider Build.

Mirio: Build, huh? That do sound nice. I'm Lemillion. I don't have to save everyone, but 1,000,000... Not all, but a million... That's what I want to do, so that's why I chose Lemillion! Once we put on our costumes and go out into the streets, we're heroes. Don't let your guard down, Deku-kun, Build-kun!

Midoriya: I won't!

Takeru: Okay, sir!

They continue on their way to patrol. While on their way, someone run through the alley and bump into Midoriya and Takeru causing the person to fall. The two stop walking and look aside, the one that bump into them is a little girl. She wears patient dress and her arms and legs full with bandages, and she has a small horn at the right side of her forehead. Midoriya bent down to her.

Midoriya: Sorry, that must've hurt.

Takeru: We didn't look where we going.

When Midoriya tries to pat her, the girl gasp like she is afraid of something.