Passion of Grease

While Amajiki handle the three of the Eight Bullets, the rest of them continue their way through the underground facilities in order to save Eri. While at that, they come across another trouble when Mimic use his Quirk again to move the hallway like wave.

(Shie Hassaikai Resident)

Inside the house...

The entrance into the underground facility are closed so they can't get in. The three thugs from before also being tied with ropes.

Bubble Girl: I can't believe you all came out to try and stop us. It's hard to believe you're sane.

"We're sane. Everyone going out to fight right now is sane. If we didn't do anything, then Overhaul would take our lives."

Bubble Girl: Over... You're talking about Chisaki, right?

"Yeah, it's the name he started using after the boss fell ill, and he started holding real power. The boss valued the old ways of chivalry and looked for a way for yakuza to survive in these times. Unlike villains, the Hassaikai must act with chivalry. He resented being called a designated villain group. The one we all loved was the boss. Calling himself by a villain-like name... Bringing in villains... Making decisions on his own that go against this will of the members... That guy's been doing whatever he wants."

"The boss becoming unable to say anything is also definitely--"

"Hey!"

Bubble Girl: Even though you hate him, you don't seem to think he'll be caught.

"Yeah... Listen, the onws who didn't think about the future are the ones who aren't sane. People like that... are incrediably strong."

(Underground Hallway)

The group is currently running through the hallway. While they running forward, a part of the wall suddenly extended and caught Aizawa.

Kirishima: Eraser!

Aizawa: *in mind* His target is me, after all, huh?! He doesn't want to be seen...

Mimic: *in mind* If those three can't do it, then I'll take then out for sure one by one!

Kirishima jump to save Aizawa but Fat Gum also jump because of his own instinct without noticing Kirishima there. It cause Kirishima to sink into Fat Gum's fat.

Aizawa: Fat!

Fat Gum: *in mind* If we let this guy do what he wants, then the time Tamaki got for us'll get wasted. Eraser, Erase this guy!

He and Kirishima get pushed into another room.

Kazumi: Fat! Kirishima!

Midoriya: Kazumin, look out!

Then a pillar burst out and push him and Zolda.

Kazumi: Damn it!

Takeru: Kazumin, take this!

He throw an item to Kazumi. Before he and Zolda got sent into another room, Kazumi able to grab the item in time as they burst into other room.

(Room)

Kazumi and Zolda with two more police officers fall inside another room.

Zolda: Damn it... They got us.

Kazumi: Ow, ow... When we finally able to get in.

Then the light suddenly turn on. It shows two man are inside the room. One is a member of the Hassaikai while the other one is a familiar one.