What's The Time?

After laying on the ground for a few moments, trying to regain my composure, I finally pulled myself to my feet. My knees and elbows stung with small scrapes from the impact. I found it quite strange to land like that after traveling by wishing well. Usually, magic was supposed to gently lift you down on your feet. Could this place... Not have magic?! I thought. No, that's preposterous!
After questioning the abrasive arrival, I walked through the golden-leaved trees, trying to find a place to rest. The bright sun shone between the leaves like honey dripping from the sky. It certainly was a sight to behold.
I finally came to a small clearing, with tall, brownish-green grass, candy-coloured wildflowers, and a small stream with flower petals floating by. With closer inspection, I saw little fish in the stream. But... They weren't purple. Or green, or pink... They were all silvery. How strange.
I plopped down on a rock near the stream. Thankfully, it wasn't cold. It was nice and warm, thanks to the sunshine. After resting a few moments, I began looking through my backpack for bandages and the like. Let me tell you, there were some odd things in that sack. I pulled out one after another. A paper bag labeled "lunch", a paper bag labeled "dinner", another labeled "breakfast- just in case". There was a rectangular looking mirror phone with a sparkly red case and a sparkly green pretend-leaf at the top. There was a fuzzy apple-themed blanket and some apple stationary (for writing letters and notes, I presume) with a matching pen. And finally, at the bottom, a cosmetic bag with assorted first-aid items.
I quickly wrapped up my minor wounds and decided to check if it was lunchtime. Mirror phones know the time! I'll ask it. I thought, grabbing the device from my backpack. I poked the screen. Nothing happened. That's... Odd. I tried again. And again. Aaand again. Nothing. Inspecting the mirror phone a little more, there was a button on the bottom of the screen, two on the right, and one on the top. I tried the bottom and the sides, and they didn't work, so naturally, I tried the top. And huzzah! It worked!
The phone screen brightened up, white with a grey apple in the center. Ooh... Did they make this phone specially for me? I laughed.
After a few long moments of waiting with that screen, it actually said something! Well, not out loud. 'Welcome to iPhone' it greeted. Hmm... Is this some sort of super-new mirror phone that's just for me? I hope so! It asked me to put in my name, the time zone, and the date. Ugh. I guess I'll have to ask someone the time after all.