Multitask

(Hope you all enjoy!)

Najenda: "Night Raid has a new mission: This time our target is a distant relative of Minister Honest, Iokal." Stabs drawing of Iokal with a knife. "He's been using the Minister's name so that he can kidnap innocent women and then beat them to death. Iokal also has five mercenary guards, they're equally guilty. I'm counting on you guys. Now go take him out."

The members of Night Raid made their way through the forest, heading to their target's destination: Iokal's Mansion. Raiden and Tatsumi are with Mine as protection while she snipes Iokal. Then, the rest of the members of Night Raid will deal with the mercenaries. Tatsumi pulled out his binoculars to spot the mansion while Raiden stood silently beside Mine and Tatsumi.

Tatsumi: "So that's Iokal's mansion? It's enormous! Hey Mine."

Mine: "What?"

Tatsumi: "Is that one of those Imperial Arms things too?" He asked as he looked at her weapon.

Mine: "Yep. It's name is Pumpkin. It gets more deadly the more danger I find myself in."

Raiden smirked as he found the name ridiculous and raised an eyebrow.

Mine: "But a girl like me is hardly ever in any real danger." She said with such a sure tone.

Tatsumi: "How on earth did you figure out how to make something like that?" He asked with a calm tone.

Mine: "Nobody makes Imperial Arms, stupid! Geez they're ancient legendary weapons. I'm amazed by the things you don't know." She said in her usual tone.

Tatsumi: "Grrr..."

Raiden used his ocular scope in his eye to see far into the distance to see something happening.

Raiden(Y/N): "It's time." He says to get Mine's and Tatsumi's attention.

Mine sets her rifle up.

Mine: "I don't need a risk factor this far away. I'll shoot him as soon as he sets foot outside."

Tatsumi: "Right, and as soon as you splatter him it's my job to make sure you don't get hurt on the way back. Leave it to me!" He said with a determined smile.

Mine chuckled.

Mine: "I'll keep my expectations low."

Tatsumi looked at Raiden and then he realized something.

Tatsumi: "Hey Raiden?"

Raiden(Y/N): "Hm? Yeah?" He responded.

Tatsumi: "What's your role in this mission?" He asked with a curious tone.

Raiden(Y/N): "My role? Well for this mission I'll be working as an infiltrator. Once the target is dead, and his mercenaries get theirs by the other members of Night Raid, my job is to head inside that mansion and find any intel on our enemies and free any prisoners kept inside." He explains with a calm voice.

Tatsumi: "Ooohh, well I know you can do it!" He says with a smile.

Raiden chuckled and gave Tatsumi a thumbs up in response. They both noticed just how focused Mine was when she ha she had her weapon set up.

Mine: "Here he comes." She says with a low voice.

Tatsumi: "Where?" He says as he aims his binoculars up at the front entrance, where they could see the target. "Ok I see him, but those other guys aren't on the hit-list."